Recent content by MitchM

1. MitchM

Castle hill

Where exactly is the location of these so called Dh tracks. What street do they run off ? Im keen to head out on Saturday, Never ridden the track. But very keen . Just dont really know the area that well :) Cheers Mitch
  2. MitchM

mt joyce

What the access like at Mt Joyce ? 2wd access or what?
  3. MitchM

dh near bris?

anyone keen for a DH sesh? Just getting back into it . PM me!
  4. MitchM

dh near bris?

I personally see it as, Give the community a Downhill Track. Otherwise people will make their own. What does the council expect? Off topic now. Cheers for the Article But . Good to know . You probably just saved me a "Fine" . :)
  5. MitchM

dh near bris?

farrrrrrrr out . Ive never ridden there ;). That's getting to the point of ridiculous
  6. MitchM

dh near bris?

yes....... shut down ............. pm me
  7. MitchM

DH Giant Faith 1 build *NEW FORKS* (2011 Rock Shox Boxxer R2C2)

Hurry Up and Finish your bike. Looks like you got some sweet forks now. We need to hit the trails sometime.
  8. MitchM

Sam who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3BfHZzV36o&feature=related Sam Hill at his best ^
  9. MitchM

Viv Bone- Mt Gravatt

Nice Edit Dude. Love watching video's of a track that I actually Know. Video Makes it look really flat. Its not. http://youtu.be/QcMm8sb4BBQ I also have a helmet cam of the track. check it out if you have a moment. ;)
  10. MitchM

DH Giant Faith 1 build *NEW FORKS* (2011 Rock Shox Boxxer R2C2)

now we have had a tour of your house . lol
  11. MitchM

Sweet Sweet Norco

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Latest Image for a long time. Enjoy. Not so Mint anymore
  12. MitchM

Post your NORCO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Latest Pic I got. Sorry For Huge Size
  13. MitchM

GoPro Local Dh Edit

Vans lol, everybody's gotta own some Vans. Five tens aint got nothing on those beasts;)
  14. MitchM

GoPro Local Dh Edit

maybe:cool:
  15. MitchM

GoPro Local Dh Edit

yea warfare I understand about the angles :) I gotta try some different mounting options and stuff still but yea thanks for the feedback.