Recent content by milto

1. milto

QLD 2006 Giant DH Comp SOLD

Item: 2006 Giant DH Comp Location: Brisbane, QLD. Item Condition: Good, Usual scratches. Reason for selling: Need $ for my car Price and price conditions: $1150 Extra Info: Frame - 2006 Giant DH Comp - Medium Rear shock - Swinger 6-Way Front shock/fork - 08 Boxxer Teams Handlebars -...
  2. milto

Toowoomba 2010 Sunshine Series - Photos for sale

Hey guys, Here is a link to a bunch of photos taken at the race on sunday. They are available for sale through the site with prices listed on there. Click This Link for pics! Not all of the pictures are up yet so if there isn't one of you or your after another one of you check back again later...
  3. milto

New Fort William Red Route.

Haha when he stuffs up that scrub it made me laugh, great video.
  4. milto

Black Hill 28-05-09

Really, Really like the first one.
  5. milto

Stu Packer Downhill SESH!

Great movie mitch :D
  6. milto

DH Fully custom Reign xo + yz250f how can I cut the kilos

That is a sick bike man, ride it hard.
  7. milto

QLD 2009 Kink Whip - SOLD sold SOLD

B u m p . . .
  8. milto

Premiere Pro Problems

Okay thanks, will try that now.
  9. milto

Premiere Pro Problems

Hey Guys, I am having some trouble with Premiere Pro CS3, when I try to import footage into the program (which was filmed in .avi format) the imported footage when played shows a black screen but still has the audio? Although when i play the footage in VLC media player it plays fine (Video and...
  10. milto

QLD Sold

I'll give you $1300
  11. milto

One from Steve Jones

New photo what do you think of it?
  12. milto

One from Steve Jones

The kit was just for the photos. Thanks for the feedback.
  13. milto

One from Steve Jones

Yeah man a few xc saw me and my mate in full kit :p yeah twon rang me but i didnt get a chance to ring back
  14. milto

One from Steve Jones

Hey, Today me and a mate went out riding while my other mate took pictures. It was his first time taking photos of riding. This is one of the photos which he has sent me so far. What are your thoughts, he wants to know what he can improve. EDIT: Here is another one which he sent me that i...
  15. milto

QLD 2009 Kink Whip - SOLD sold SOLD

Sold.........................