Recent content by MB

1. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

SOLD - Thanks for looking! Note: No more posts from me regarding Intense, I will no longer be in charge of this profile. The profile will hopefully remain active with the new caretaker of Intense in Australia. Thanks for your support over the last 5 years! Cheers, MB
  2. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Thanks Sotta appreciate it! You still got your tracer?
  3. MB

AM DVO Tracer

Indeed you did sir. It's with a heavy heart that I have to sell it but I'm going to be representing another brand soon so she's gotta go.
  4. MB

AM DVO Tracer

For Sale! Bike is now up for sale here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?294881-2015-Intense-Tracer-275C-DVO-Edition-frame-amp-Fork-MEDIUM&p=2988478#post2988478 Get yourself a bargain!
  5. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Hi All, The time has come to sell my beloved and very new Tracer 275C DVO edition. The bike is in immaculate condition, ridden 6 times. Beautiful half gloss/half matte paint in DVO green, Raw Carbon, black and a few white highlights. Comes with Standard fork & Shock - DVO Diamond & DVO Jade...
  6. MB

Intense M16

Maybe you're onto something there...
  7. MB

AM DVO Tracer

Hi all, Haven't posted a bike for a while, but here's my latest.. Medium Tracer 275C DVO edition with a few upgrades: ENVE M70 wheels w/King hubs ENVE DH Minaar bar cut to 780mm ENVE MTN stem 55mm X01 Carbon cranks w/32t direct mount ring SRAM Guide RSC brakes with black code...
  8. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Sold pending payment
  9. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Sold pending payment
  10. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Bump - Price drop
  11. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Bumped, price drop.
  12. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Item: e-13 XCX ST chain guide, high direct mount Location:Melbourne Item Condition:brand new,removed from bike before ridden Reason for selling:not needed Price and price conditions:$75 plus postage Extra Info:black with gold bolt Pictures:
  13. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Item: renthal fatbar lite alloy bars 740mm wide, 20mm rise Location:Melbourne Item Condition:brand new, never ridden. Reason for selling:Swapped to carbon bats from new. Price and price conditions:$50 plus postage. Extra Info:Will cost you $100 on Crc Pictures:
  14. MB

VIC Sold- please remove

Item: SRAM X1 S1400 GXP alloy crankset Location:Melbourne Item Condition:brand new, never ridden. Bike was built with different cranks last Friday. Reason for selling: Swapped to Carbon cranks Price and price conditions:$150 plus postage Extra Info: 104 bcd removable spider, hollow crank...
  15. MB

Intense T275C Bearing Replacement

Expander collet removal Hey Nick, The collet itself has another thread for this purpose. Where the m6 (5mm Allen key head) bolt came out you need to thread an m8 bolt in. It only needs to go in around 3 full turns, and doesn't need to tighten up at all. Wiggle the bolt around a bit, using it...