Recent content by matty_2004

1. M

04 Craftworks Rail - SOLD

Sold *sold* *sold* *sold* *sold* *sold* *sold* *sold* Pending Payment. Thanks, -Matthew
  2. M

17" peachy.
  3. M

Bump Bump Bump.
  4. M

As in to make the sale? Yes. Getting quite a few phone calls and emails guys, so if you want it - get in first.
  5. M

Please tell him not to hesitate to contact me via email/phone/ebay/farkin. Mobile phone: 0413470585
  6. M

Price adjusted after just 1 day! (Won't be going any lower though)
  7. M

Must go guys.
  8. M

Item: 2004 Craftworks Rail (highly speced) Location: Churchill, Victoria - (Gippsland) Item Condition: Extremely Good. Small cosmetic scratches. Ridden very lightly. Ridden rarely. Looked after religiously. Never Raced. Reason for selling: Don't ride anymore. Price and price conditions...
  9. M

Most Amount of Booze You Ever Consumed...

My 17th b-day, on the 17th on dec at my own party i drank 3 quarters of a bottle of Absinth green and a few Smirnoff Blacks... not the most i've drank but certainly the most potent spirit i've drank.
  10. M

Video footage onto PC

Yeah the camera has got a USB port and a USB cable... Still won't let me put footage on my puter but. Is a firewire card the same as a capture card?
  11. M

Video footage onto PC

Didn't realise i double posted - first time it's done it and i posted the same as i ever have. Thanks for the advice.
  12. M

Video footage onto PC

Hey guys, I recently bought a Canon MV850 DV camera and i'm just wondering what i need to be able to get the footage onto my PC. Do i need a video capture card? I can't find a DV cable and i don't know how many pins i need in it anyway. Any help would be appreciated.
  13. M

Video footage onto PC

Hey guys, I recently bought a Canon MV850 DV camera and i'm just wondering what i need to be able to get the footage onto my PC. Do i need a video capture card? I can't find a DV cable and i don't know how many pins i need in it anyway. Any help would be appreciated.
  14. M

Favourite christmas food?

Christmas pudding with brandy cream.... and Turkey.
  15. M

h320 help (mp3)

Press the play button.