Recent content by maddie09

1. M

What did you break in 2010?

2 front flat tires and that's about it :)
  2. M

Pros and Cons to buying tube less tires

:confused: Hi all, Just wondering what are some of the pros and cons of going tube less tires on my MTB, are there any particular brands I should consider buying. Also how much will it cost to do this, what are the price rangers, what research should i do before I consider buying tube...
  3. M

Introducing the Girls

Hi Duracell Bunny, Thanx's for that :D
  4. M

Introducing the Girls

Hi girls, I thought it was time to introduce myself to you all, my name Maddie Midson, I am 20, I have being riding both Road and MTB bikes for a couple of years now. I have just completed my first Half Highland Half Fling on sunday 14/11/10 I enjoyed it alot even though i came last. I am...
  5. M

Should smoking be illegal?

Smoking, all drugs and alcohol should be made Illegal. Even though some people will do anything to get their hands on fags, alcohol and drugs. :p:
  6. M

1 x Half Fling entry for sale

That's great just waiting on trading access the I will consider the purchase
  7. M

New to Rotorburn

HI There Yeah I am new to Rotorburn, I live in NSW there are good trails down here, i have only been riding for a couple of years now. I am part of a bike club down here we have races on weekends. it is great hitting the trails with my mates and learning new skills as we go. Talk 2 U later :p
  8. M

Bungled Trading Access Application

blunger to trading access I have had the same trouble I will adhere to the rules and regulations of Rotorburn.com, even though i do not have enough posts. Yours truly maddie
  9. M

Half fling entry for sale

Half fling I don't have engough post's I would love to have it. but I can not
  10. M

2 x Half Fling Entries for sale

half fling etrance :)I really want that half fling entrie but have not posted enough post yet joined today
  11. M

2 x Half Fling Entries for sale

highland half fling Hi Lance I would like to have one of the entrance 2010 Highland Half Fling, how should i pay for this