Recent content by Macbeth

1. Macbeth

Highland Fling - 2010

Excuse me Robert??? :(
  2. Macbeth

Sydney Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2009

Hi All, I've just discovered that entries for the 2009 Spring Fat Tyre Festival at Ourimbah open on Monday September 14th.... This thing has been awesome the last couple of years.... Check it out. http://www.wannaride.com.au/ Adam
  3. Macbeth

Are Skins worth $139?

Nice pair of bib shorts for riding. Get home and go stand in the ocean for a while or sit with your feet elevated = same effect as skins.... But if you wanna pay money to look like a triathlete go ahead :)
  4. Macbeth

Steve Peat and Greg Minar at CBD in Sydney Tomorrow

I work with the Scotsman at the Depot and can confirm that yes, Peat and Minar will be at the shop at around eleven to grab a Heckler and a Superlight for some training miles prior to the World Cup next weekend.... Steve likes Stella Artois ;)
  5. Macbeth

New Sydney Trials vid - adam macBeTh 8.0

Holy shit that's the best thing I have ever seen........!!! ;)
  6. Macbeth

NSW State Trials Champs 2008

Hi All, 2008 Trials Titles to be held MAY 11TH at ARCADIA See the OTN link for details.... http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=35080 Adam
  7. Macbeth

Rim strength - engineering analysis

I'd be interested to have a read of the discs one.... I've been running rear disc for six months or something, and at first found that with the rotors in the traditional direction, they were colapsing and BADLY warping under reverse loads........ Would be interested in anything to do with...
  8. Macbeth

Rim strength - engineering analysis

Nice work man...... Must've taken ages..... I'd actually be curious to see the difference in strength between eyeletted and non-eyeletted rims and, as Gary said, drilling of sidewalls..... Adam
  9. Macbeth

bike for trial?

The problem with DJ bikes is not the weight, but the geometry..... You can definitely learn the basics on them, but you really have no room to move on the bike once you get it up on the rear wheel.... I'd always recommend a smaller XC frame over a DJ......
  10. Macbeth

NSW Titles Results....

Hi All, Took me a week, but they are up..... http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=26201 Regards, Adam
  11. Macbeth

new,second hand?

Again, not sure what your price range is, but I am building up 2 brand new Echo Pures at work that will be going for around the $1100 mark.... Should have one of them finished this week..... Should be a sweet beginners bike.... Adam
  12. Macbeth

Stock or mod for noob?

As you are coming from a MTB background i would say stick with 26inch. Mods are easier to learn static moves like gaps and sidehops, but a 26 will also allow you to learn a lot of moves that will make you a better trail rider. I have always ridden 26 and while I do enjoy the flickiness of 20s...
  13. Macbeth

race line rhino help

Rhinos come with a pretty basic kit...... Are we talking about a 20 or 26 inch one....???
  14. Macbeth

NSW State Titles - Jan 14, 2007

Thanks Rob..... Observedtrials.net seems to be down for a bit. All the details are also posted on www.sydneytrials.com One week to go guys, hope to se you all there :)
  15. Macbeth

2007 National Championships is PRE-ENTRY ONLY

OK.... Let me first start by saying that I organise trials comps. Apart from work at a bike shop that's what I do. The BC Course wasn't a good course. Hell, it wasn't a good practce/warm up area for a national comp. I have been in touch daily with the guys 'building' the trials course and as...