Recent content by Lugh

1. L

QLD The Queensland Chainless Championships (attempt No. 2)

If this is still going ahead, are you still in need of shuttle vehicles and drivers? I may be free that weekend and have a 4wd wagon to take riders. I shuttled at Kenilworth a couple of years ago, and at Upper Brookfield.
  2. L

Mis-heard Lyrics

Ex girlfriend of mine thought that Barnsey sang "Cheap wine and a three way goat". Actually not that surprising if you knew her......
  3. L

Little Things You Hate

If you try to please everybody, nobody will like it. Story of my life mate.
  4. L

Noob is an understatement.

Cheers mate, I'll look them up. Don't worry - I'm a big sook and won't try to ride anything i'm not confident with. Though, I did have my first stack the other day, just trying to stop and walk down the gargantuan cliff face that was supposed to be the track... I was so proud. I got a...
  5. L

Cheers Trouble. Thanks for all the info mate. Alright. I admit it. It's a Cyclops Tundra. I think it weighs a metric ton, there's 3mm of travel in the front and the rear is so stiff I think my spine would shatter before I found the bottom of it. It does have a cable disc on the front, but...
  6. L

G'day all. Have gotten back on the treadly after about a decade of absence. I used to have a crappy old bmx when I was a kid, and living in the middle of nowhere I gleefully rode it up, down, over and through anything I could find. Working for a living put an end to that, until recently...