Recent content by JT252

1. JT252

Yarra Trails regulars

I went out this afternoon and noticed the log rolls were gone as well. The track is a bit faster now I say bring them back as dirt rolls not as slippery that way.
  2. JT252

VIC RockShox Reverb dropper post. 30.9mm. 125mm SOLD

Still available?
  3. JT252

Plenty Gorge and Parks Vic

Had my second ever ride out at plenty gorge tonight. Pretty funny considering I have lived in diamond valley for my entire life.
  4. JT252

VIC Sold

hey man what size / and have you got a weight?
  5. JT252

Trance x29er questions

you would be a large. giants sizes are weird as. i am just under 6 foot and i fit better on a medium than a large which is unusual.
  6. JT252

Little Things You Love

beating rodies on strava with my single speed dirt jumper. (short sprint segments only)
  7. JT252

Rocky Mountain Slayer

haha true story. Funny how far the bikes have come though i used to have a switch back in the day and the slayer felt a lot better (but i do miss the handmade Canadian goodness)
  8. JT252

Rocky Mountain Slayer

Had a ride of a slayer today and the altitude. found the altitude more fun tbh the slayer wasn't as fun to pedal.
  9. JT252

Ausbike Melbourne expo

I'll probably go for a bit of a look not sure if it will be worth it though.
  10. JT252

The hardtail riding thread

Don't know too much street but dirt jumps wise diamond creek is always fun and is up and running alright at the moment. Unfortunately croydon hills is pretty much wasting away and i'm not really sure of anywhere else atm.
  11. JT252

What are you looking to ride DJ or street / park?
  12. JT252

The search for the perfect trail bike continues...

awesome looking bike mate.
  13. JT252

Ridng without helmet

I always wear one incase of cops TBH (most of the time) for safety reasons when DJ or skateparking. Saw a lady tonight without one and 2 little kids both with and thought to my self what a stupid example is she setting. My opinion is that kids should be made to wear one no matter what but it...
  14. JT252

Post your all mountain bike

lol first thing i thought too
  15. JT252

longer seat tube can be nice sometimes. lots more short travel bikes that i would prefer out there tbh