Recent content by johnny

1. johnny

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Yep, this 100%. I fear that we will see a similar response to what we've seen in the US: the right will split into a moderate faction, trying to get back to traditional liberal values, such as individual rights, small govt, etc., and a hard right/conservative faction that are religiously...
  2. johnny

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Seems the Rotorburn poll was accurate, for once.
  3. johnny

What are you listening to NOW?

Ride the Lightening Master of Puppets ... And Justice for All + Elder Lore
  4. johnny

Australia Post, I hate you!

I’ll never buy from Bike24 again because of the way they pack things.
  5. johnny

And parcel pick up no longer open Saturday mornings. Austpost could not possibly be any more fucking shit.
  6. johnny

Fucker never left a card either.
  7. johnny

Auspost: If you're not home when we deliver the item, are you happy for us to leave it somewhere safe Me: yes Auspost: Hey, we're delivering your item today, to authorise us to leave it on your doorstep if no one is home, reply with "Y" Me: Y Auspost: sorry we missed you today, your parcel...
  8. johnny

Auspost continues to be FUCKING SHIT!
  9. johnny

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

Didn't say you said nuffink, just asked the question as it suggested you might prefer another system. I don't deny the fallacy of the level playing field and I don't deny the faults of unethical capitalism. What does seem true, though, is that disadvantage doesn't differ across systems - being...
  10. johnny

Your preference differs?
  11. johnny

Didn't read the article, but a belief that non-capitalist nations don't cause horrific impacts to the environment, just the same as unethical capitalism does, is misplaced. Again, I didn't read the article, just going off half cocked with the likelihood of looking like a full cock.
  12. johnny

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

He's a well known commentator and he doesn't end up on a headline show like that, saying those kinds of things as a surprise. There's a reason he's on there saying those things and that he's not being shouted down by the other panelists or the host. What that reason is, is up for discussion. But...
  13. johnny

Text Book. ACT Senate candidate Li Fuxin linked to Chinese government's foreign influence arm ABC Investigations / By Echo Hui and Dylan Welch Posted 15h ago15 hours ago https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-14/act-senate-candidate-li-fuxin-linked-to-china-influence-arm/101065860 Dr Li Fuxin...