Recent content by JBtheDestroyer

1. JBtheDestroyer

What are awesome pump up songs?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ylu0ybj7DIg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  2. JBtheDestroyer

Little Things You Love

At the BP servo just out of ipswich on the way to gatton. Probably the most random thing of my life. Cams a champ and chilled as.
  3. JBtheDestroyer

Little Things You Love

When you standing in a servo and you see a few blokes and chicks walk in who are all wearing major moto/mtb sponsor clothing (red bull, nike 6.0. etc.). And you realise that the american bloke wearing a red bull hat is actually Travis Pastrana and the bloke standing beside him is Cam Mccaul and...
  4. JBtheDestroyer

What are you listening to NOW?

Muscles- Ice Cream
  5. JBtheDestroyer

Year 12 2010!

Maths A(easy) Ect (easy english) Engineering(metalwork) Furnishings(wood work) School based apprenitship in sheetmetal 2 days a week. All of my subjects were picked to make school the biggest bludge possible. Is anyone going to the Gold Coast for Schoolies?
  6. JBtheDestroyer

The Herd-The King Is Dead
  7. JBtheDestroyer

what is your song ?

The Herd-The King is Dead. It's a bit political but I like the song.
  8. JBtheDestroyer

Little Things You Love

Teachers strikes.
  9. JBtheDestroyer

Got Crazy Kiwi?

Considering that there was explosives in the house i think the tank's were a pritty good idea.
  10. JBtheDestroyer

Alcopops price to drop after tax defeat

It looks like i'll be back to drinking rum from a can apposed to straight from the bottle.
  11. JBtheDestroyer

underage drinking

Underage learning I'm poasting as a 17 year old who has been drinking rum for a cupple of hours now. I recon drink like most things is fun if you know you limits and keep a level head while doing so. Yes i have been served at a bottle shop and pub but i don't see a problem with drinking...
  12. JBtheDestroyer

Year 12 2009

-Maths A -E.C.T. (non O.P. English)(easy) -Metal Work -Wood Work -School Based Apprentiship(As a Sheetmetal Worker) I've got a pritty layed back year with 3 days a week at School and 2 at work. Plus the easiest subjects I could choose. I'm looking to kill a week at the Gold Coast for...
  13. JBtheDestroyer

The Offspring - Defy You
  14. JBtheDestroyer

MY HUGE JUMP, Page 12 for newies

Hey mate, Did you use 25X25 rhs and how many metres did you use?
  15. JBtheDestroyer

which STP?

Defiantly spend the bit more and go with the Stp1 I bought one just before Christmas and the only thing I have done has been converting it to ss with a dmr sts kit it cost $115 at the LBS. Haven't had any regrets or problems with the bike:). The only thing is that i don't go mutch on the...