Recent content by jayjay3032

1. J

Windows 8

Why not just install Win 7 on the new computer?
  2. J

Are trucks exempt from speed limits in Victoria?

What speed cameras on the SE?
  3. J

Road bike v Frankenbike

for the same effort you'll be going much faster on a roadie, reducing your commute time. wear and tear will be less too.
  4. J

Little Things You Hate

nevermind..
  5. J

What helmet do you use and why do you like it?

I have a Bell Sweep I use for road and XC. Before that I had a Bell Slant that broke in a crash on the roadie. Prefer the sweep by a mile. Light, good ventilation and fit my big head very comfortably
  6. J

First dedicated commuter - I've searched :)

Isn't there a Reid with full 105 for $995? Can't really go wrong there
  7. J

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

I saw Refused a few weeks back. It was the most amazing show I've ever seen. Absolutely blew my mind. So tight, so much energy and such a good showman. Going to see Alexisonfire on their farewell tour Wednesday night, should be alright.
  8. J

Email/IP listed with Spamhaus? Help!

This probably has nothing to do with outlook or anything on your computer. Spammers traget servers not mail clients. I'd say your mail server has been compromised and is being used as a spam relay. Do you host your own website/mail server? Without knowing what the setup is we can't really...
  9. J

Email/IP listed with Spamhaus? Help!

Is your address something@yourcompany.blah?
  10. J

The HiFi thread

Being a "total vinyl newbie" maybe he just doesn't know what a record sounds like...
  11. J

The official running thread

Ran my first half marathon on Sunday. Finished is 2:30 which was my goal so pretty happy
  12. J

EARPHONES MEGATHREAD - All questions on earphones for riding asked and answered here

Moorey try out the new apple ones that came out with the iPhone 5. I've read they're shit hot and only cost $35
  13. J

Explaining religion to children

Yeah, the last thing you want is to force a set of beliefs on them...
  14. J

Remote Accessible Hard Drive

Dropbox is the way to go. You'll never have to worry about hardware and if someone leaves the company you just remove them from your account. Some people are scared of cloud based things but the reality is their rudundency and security is way beyond anything you'd setup yourself.
  15. J

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

Pfft oil. It's about money. Firstly the guys that own arms companies and oil companies do very nicely out of going to war. Then there is the guys that lend the trillions of dollars to the US government so they can afford to go to war.