1. Jaydawgz

NSW Sold

still for sale?
  2. Jaydawgz

Sold

You'll need to put some pics up matee
  3. Jaydawgz

VDHS Mt Buller

I didn't come back till monday night, then it took a while to edit and find a decent website to put them on. Then I've had internet issues, so they are almost all up!
  4. Jaydawgz

VDHS Mt Buller

Hey guys, I've decided to put my photos up for sale to try and cover the costs of the weekend at the 15+ hours of work put into all these shots. http://jaydenostwald.smugmug.com/Sports/VDHS-Mt-Buller Don't be one of the few people I have already seen and screenshot them please...
  5. Jaydawgz

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey guys, Just wondering what sites people have used to sell photos? I'm looking into it after getting so many half decent shots at buller on the weekend. Thanks!
  6. Jaydawgz

Drift Trikes, cutting through all the shit

Started up a similar thread ages ago however no one seemed too keen. The reason a lot of people, such as myself have the store bought, or in my case, found on the side of the road trikes is due to us having no idea how to make one haha. Me and some mates went for our first proper ride the...
  7. Jaydawgz

Mobile phone challenge

http://theroostmag.com.au/rail-nz-a-instagram-story/ Here's a trip to NZ documented using instagram. Pretty cool
  8. Jaydawgz

Vdhs rd 3 - kinglake

Hey guys and gals, Heres a few shots from last weekend. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaydenostwald/sets/72157632155673049/with/8240803456/ Enjoy.
  9. Jaydawgz

The Photo Snob Thread

Some friends of mine have that, wasn't sure if it measured up to the more well known brands. I'm going to have to say the Sony here. I have both models of the gopro and my friend recently purchased the Sony. The raw footage was a lot crisper and smoother, due to some in built stabiliser...
  10. Jaydawgz

The Photo Snob Thread

Yeah I know he's smack bang in the middle, but I tried a crop with him slightly off centre and the fisheye distortion just didn't work well with it. Also, got the chance to use a mates Sigma 10mm 2.8 at the gig. Thought it was a great lens but is there anything else I should be looking at...
  11. Jaydawgz

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey guys, Shot this gig on the weekend, would love to know what people thought! I was pretty happy myself! Here's a few, but you can find the rest of the set here
  12. Jaydawgz

The Photo Snob Thread

First thing I noticed was the saturation is a little heavy, with the sky looking a bit too purple. I won't be able to give you any help with what to do, cause I absolutely suck at photoshop!
  13. Jaydawgz

VIC Green machines, Huffy Sliders, carts, small bikes, etc

Bump it up. Really keen guys. Small bikes, trikes, anything!
  14. Jaydawgz

VIC Green machines, Huffy Sliders, carts, small bikes, etc

Hey guys, For muck up day, me and some mates are dressing up as mario kart. I've got a huffy slider already, but am in need for some 'karts' for my mates. Would love to take some of this stuff off peoples hands, not looking to spend a whole lot of $$ but am open to bargaining. Shoot me...
  15. Jaydawgz

The Photo Snob Thread

Saw these on Flickr, nice work!