Recent content by jaybirdie

1. J

Kenilworth DH and All Mountain lines

Kenilworth Open Day 13th March 2016 It is on again people!! - Kenilworth Open Day with the Downhill and All Mountain lines running. Super cruisy shuttles with the ring road in operation. A single crew can shuttle the DH and AM lines in one 4X4 too (same shuttle road with two separate pick-up...
  2. J

Kenilworth DH and All Mountain lines

Get stoked! Kenilworth OPEN DAY this Sunday 14th February 2016 Downhill and All Mountain lines both running. Bring both bikes! Cruisy shuttle with the ring road in operation. Rego at 7:45am Punctuality and correct $ greatly appreciated. Check facebook event for full details...
  3. J

Hunting a small DH bike to try / rent in Melbourne

Perfect! - This is what I did - a couple of days on a hire DH bike and I knew I wanted to buy a DH bike. All Terrain were great to deal with and had a range of sizes and the trails at Buller are fun. Once I got back from that trip I got myself my first DH bike :-)
  4. J

Hunting a small DH bike to try / rent in Melbourne

Hey Teagan, I am in Brissy but I know a few chicks who DH in Vic - I'll hit them up to see if they have any leads. I also have a S/M 2010 Commencal Supreme DH frame (and most components) for sale if you decide you want to buy a DH bike. It was my first DH bike until I was sure of what I...
  5. J

bike storage in the cave

We've used the 'Steady Racks' - about $100 each but worth it in the space we got back. Even fits the DH tyres.
  6. J

Bike carrier that can hold XC bikes and roadies??

We have a NV2 from Rola, got it modified with a small tab welded to it so could tilt the rack back towards the car so that we had clearance when the rack is on the Subaru Liberty (with out the tab and the rack lifted forward we would bottom out going out of driveways etc.). We have been...