Recent content by Intense_Rider

1. Intense_Rider

Downhill From Here - Posties QLD - Ride Day Feb 4th 2012

Had a great time today guys!
  2. Intense_Rider

STOLEN QLD Intense M9

I had a couple phone calls today from people who had seen my bike 1 of the calls was very helpful I now have an accurate description, the first name & where the GRUB hangs out. Its somewhere in STUDIO VILLAGE!
  3. Intense_Rider

STOLEN QLD Intense M9

Yeah its insured luckily.
  4. Intense_Rider

STOLEN QLD Intense M9

bike found please remove
  5. Intense_Rider

Sunshine Series 2011 - Downhill

That rock garden was great!
  6. Intense_Rider

DH Intese M9 - THE BIKE ( NEW PHOTOS )

Sweet colour same as mine
  7. Intense_Rider

DH scene in Korea!!

Are you sure this isn't Illinbah? Bloody good vid.
  8. Intense_Rider

Red Ass downhill series round 4 - Coffs Harbour - State VS State!

How do we register for this event? I cannot find it anywhere, Is it up yet?
  9. Intense_Rider

2011 rockshox boxxer decals

+1 for slikgraphics.com he done the decals on my M6 the quality was good and so was the price.
  10. Intense_Rider

DH My new toy

Here is my new toy all parts used from my M6 but may change some througout the year.
  11. Intense_Rider

Dump Run Now CLOSED

I think they are using the whole upsetting the locals thing as an excuse to finally close the track. I rode there every Sunday and I can tell you that the locals were always friendly and willing to stop and have a chat never once did they complain to us about people riding.
  12. Intense_Rider

Toowoomba Sunshine Series - Photobucket Full (Finally)

Hey mate great pics you wouldn't happen to have any of 125 would you? Black M6 Send to sus05x@hotmail.com Cheers
  13. Intense_Rider

2010 Sunshine Series

Well if it is cancelled why are they taking rego for it?
  14. Intense_Rider

Favorite Forks?

Im with Nicho on this one after riding on my Idyle RaRe forks for almost a year now, I would never go back to anything else. They just feel like they are in a league of their own, never have I ridden anything so plush or a fork that works how it should. The big thing I found was how much less...
  15. Intense_Rider

Illinbah Sunny Series 2010

My wife was out with the camera on Sunday feel free to copy the images. http://picasaweb.google.com.au/118180305049930560569/Illinbah2010#