Recent content by Halo1

1. H

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Did any one else notice that sky news after dark is getting intermittent exposure here ha ha
  2. H

Shorts - The struggle is real

The Best fitting shorts I ever owned were some Netti equalizer shorts from about 10 or 15 years ago. I picked them up at rebel sport and still have a pair. I have stiched them up many times and they are just threadbare now. They need to be thrown out but I keep saying one more ride and then one...
  3. H

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Hey leave my mum out if this... lol I agree it is a complete failure of the fed gov to see this risk here and address it. We are 12 months into this pandemic and have the transport capacity to bring people home but not the quarantine capacity. In my view stat gov quarantine should have only...
  4. H

You laugh you lose

5. H

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Seems that way. It is just an extension of the ridiculous state border closures and recognition that we still have a failed quarantine system. I am pretty shocked that we are turning a nation of heartless bastards.
  6. H

Riding in the Kangaroo Valley/Nowra area & surrounds?

There must be terrain out there suitable for some gravity so take a shovel and get digging with the missus :)
  7. H

Riding in the Kangaroo Valley/Nowra area & surrounds?

Nowra trails are 30 mins away but more more xc. Welby is fun but even more xc. MT Keira and MT Kembla are 20 mins up the road from GVs and have plenty on the gravity side.
  8. H

Bargain buys thread

I have never tried ASX but I bet it is missing that fresh cable shifting feel that you get by replacing a 2 year old cable with a new one.
  9. H

How close was the polling. I am in NSW and got 2 calls about this election. I decided to play along and responded as a old male lefty on one and a female conservative on the other. I hope I made a difference ha ha
  10. H

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Awesome project. I don’t think it offers enough travel for the f tards that keep dumming down tech on the trails. Can we get another 40mm travel and target that group with this bike ;)
  11. H

Bargain buys thread

Wow I think you owe him some carbon Tax or did he get a wristy? Bargain of the year!
  12. H

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Anyone else notice a complete lack of facebook post about the verdict? I only saw it on news websites today. Was the world going to loose its shit about this for big tech to step in?
  13. H

Bargain buys thread

KMC are my go to chains. Never had an issue with them.
  14. H

My New Commuter...

If I was her Lawyer I would recommend throwing you under the bus in court as you made the mods :p I would not want to be the test case as the law looks to be playing catch up here.
  15. H

Old carbon? frame, any ideas ht fans

Do they use a fork mold for the seat stay?