Recent content by GWA

1. GWA

TAS Sold

Yeti Hey, do you check PM's or emails?
  2. GWA

Hi All, Newbie Post

Always good to have the missus on side; can't do it without them!
  3. GWA

Hi All, Newbie Post

Light; I think its made of Helium!
  4. GWA

Hi All, Newbie Post

Yeah, but my LBS loves me - always going in to get things tweaked, buy a new this or a new that to keep the old rigs running!
  5. GWA

Hi All, Newbie Post

Addicted for sure - 2 x roadies, 2 x mountain, 1 x DH and that is just me, my son has DH, dirt jumper and mountain. I know about the $$$. Well at least it keeps us off the streets and healthy (provided we don't crash).
  6. GWA

Is DH only for the younguns?

My son is 12 and wants to race DH. I'm 46 and there is no way he is going to have all the fun, if I've got to be there to taxi him around then I may as well have a go too! Of course I may well be a little more timid and respectful of my bones than him!
  7. GWA

Chaos Can’t Be Beautiful

Awesome pic. I have one son into bikes and another into photography. Should be a great fit for both of them. I'll keep well clear so I don't break the bike or the camera lens.
  8. GWA

Hi All, Newbie Post

Hi All, Great website with plenty of information for new and old. My son was keen to get into DH to follow in one of his cousins footsteps so we got a 2009 Mongoose, awesome bike. I managed to find a 2002 KONA Stinky, at a tip site, in perfect working order but missing a rear shock! Managed...