Recent content by GreenYellow

1. GreenYellow

5-10's = best investment ever made

My 5-10's off T7 arrived today, perfect fit and oh my god! They have the best grip imagineable, it literally is almost like being clipped in, you just dont have to twist to get out, and theyre bloody comfy even when they're not worn in. They even work incredibly well with my crappy pedals which...
  2. GreenYellow

freerider 2

This thread is pretty dam huge now! Some of these tracks are sweet, I'll try to make one myself a bit later :)
  3. GreenYellow

Celebrity look-alikes.

I dont actually have pictures. But I reckon my brothers girlfriend looks similar to that girl who won like 6 Aria's the other night who sings that incredibly repetative song :p
  4. GreenYellow

Your Daily Bread

Breaky: Normally some sweet Nutella toast because its incredibly good for you like the ads say :p and sometimes some orange juice with that or just water Lunch: 3 incredibly healthy Nutella sandwhiches on dirty whole grain bread that has like green and growing pumpkin seeds in it, a fun size...
  5. GreenYellow

Trek session 88

Pretty sure they're around $8000 US or something, and they reckon they're gonna weigh 16.8kg stock, which i find hard to believe with some of the parts they're running. As for how they ride, Im not sure many people in Oz will know, I'm not sure if any have even gotten here yet.
  6. GreenYellow

Banshee Legend MrkI Prototype...

Oh my god! All the Red and White! That bikes too nice, therfore for some annonymus reason you're going to have to give it to me to destroy it, along with all the other people who get them :p
  7. GreenYellow

Question about changing rigids to short-travel forks

Nope it wont matter. Lots of people do it. Just leaves a slightly bigger gap inbetween your wheel and fork crown.
  8. GreenYellow

Top Gear Australia

I saw the first episode. At least i think it was the first one. And that old guy with the long hair jumped that 4WD down half a dam sand dune, that was pretty cool. The rest I didnt like much. That guy with the weird haircut who doesnt shave much, bloody flatlined that lamborghini on a cold...
  9. GreenYellow

movies thread

Hmm... Forgetting Sarah Marshall... Because its incredibly weird, I think ive forgotten how to spell weird/wierd...weird.. Gone in 60 Seconds, the new one for some reason i like it, not sure why Thats about all i can think of for now
  10. GreenYellow

ass over head

Its funny but it sucks you broke your arm. At least you didnt squeal :) Not sure if part of that noise is the bone breaking or weather its all just you hitting the ground. My mate had a crash a bit like that, where you get flipped up pretty high and come down wierdly. Have fun spending that...
  11. GreenYellow

Deepwater Dh Session

Those pics look sweet. That last one looks cool too. That track looks nice too, big berms are awesome. :)
  12. GreenYellow

Pics from Eagle MTB Park

That track looks awesome. That rock drop/garden thing looks like its been put together pretty precisely, very well built from what you see from those pics. Thats awesome!
  13. GreenYellow

Barjarg Ride day pictures

Those are some sweet pics. That track looks awesome! Seems so flowy, I like those flowy tracks with all the green plants and stuff on the sides.
  14. GreenYellow

DH pics from saturday.

Pretty sweet pictures. Have they been photoshopped or is it a camera effect? They look weird but in a cool way for some reason.
  15. GreenYellow

Top 3 sponsors

I reckon I'd go Banshee bikes, because of the new Banshee Legends, they look sweet, or Orange Bikes. Then TLD for my gear and Rockshox/SRAM/Avid/Truvativ, 4 in 1 :)