Recent content by glennles

1. glennles

L'officiel Le Tour 2009 Thread!

"Going into the red zone" - I think both of them say this "The heads of state" - Sherwin about the big race contenders and my favourite - "Reaching into his suitcase of courage"
  2. glennles

Fox F100 forks - feedback

This thread has a fair amount of good info on the differences between the R, RL and RLC http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=510788
  3. glennles

It's you're not your.

They're there in their room. :D Apostrophes in plurals always get me, usually on restaurant menus.
  4. glennles

NSW [SOLD] Fox DHX 5

Bump it up. I'll accept offers :)
  5. glennles

Sram X.0 trigger shifter not upshifting through all gears (lever slipping)

Is the spring in the right place? There are a few holes in the shifter where the spring can go. I've had it in the wrong one before and the shifter won't index properly through all the gears.
  6. glennles

Fork Rebuild

Check out http://www.sram.com/en/service/ There are all the new videos down the left hand side and the service docs for the Boxxer are in there too. I've pulled down my Boxxer a few times and I've found the service manual really helpful. The vids are a really nice touch so you can see how...
  7. glennles

NSW [SOLD] Fox DHX 5

Pic added for you. Cheers
  8. glennles

NSW [SOLD] RCS Ti Spring

The stroke length written on the shock is 2.75" but if you add up the space between coils it can fit on a 3" shock. I'm not too sure about a 2.5"
  9. glennles

NSW [SOLD] RCS Ti Spring

I've been running it on a Fox DHX 5 9.5x3
  10. glennles

Mixers

A perfect opportunity for one of my favourite games, Gin Surprise! It's better playing with friends but you can test out some concoctions at home. 1 player buys a shout of the same drink containing gin, everyone else has to guess what else in it. Not a lot to it but good fun at the pub when...
  11. glennles

Mont 24hr

Pure gold from Bowyer
  12. glennles

Electric Guitar

I know what you mean. It is a bit backwards. I'm sure I did it when I got my first tube amp too. Peavey are making some pretty good amps these days. If it's anything like my JSX it will peel paint off the walls :D
  13. glennles

Electric Guitar

Sounds right for the Standby switch. On a tube amp you turn the power on, then wait a minute or so and flick on the standby. I think most amps will have some sort of protection if you put the standby on too soon. On mine you just don't hear anything until it's warmed up
  14. glennles

NSW [SOLD] Shimano Saint Brakes

Item: Shimano Saint Brakes (MB800) Location: Wollongong, NSW. Will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Good. Usual wear, some scratches on master cylinder cap. Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $250 Pending Payment Extra Info: These are the two piston model from...
  15. glennles

NSW [SOLD] RCS Ti Spring

Item: RCS Ti Spring 400x2.75 Location: Wollongong, NSW. Will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Wont fit new shock Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Spacing will fit a 3" stroke shock. Pictures: Soon