Recent content by GDonehue

1. GDonehue

Who picked up the Santa Cruz’s

I am hoping someone on here spotted these little gems in this farm auction and now owns a Santa Cruz or two
  2. GDonehue

FOUND VIC - Norco Fluid

Bike: Norco Fluid Colour: Grey/orange Date it was stolen: unknown. Turned up today in our station with a crook Where it was stolen: probably around North west Melb suburbs Specs: Other Descriptions: some damage to frame Pictures:
  3. GDonehue

Sold Polygon Xqareone EX9 2019 Large

i have whacked in some extra images that show the only scratches on the bike - all are just sticker deep. I also included one that shows how I dealt with the heel rub
  4. GDonehue

dog has gotten a bit bigger too. 89kg of shoulder wrecking stupidity (last rotator cuff tear was catching the idiot hound as he tried to swan dive out the back of the car
  5. GDonehue

That’s my post your ride thread - for some reason I can’t copy the thread address into here, thanks Moorey. i did get more used to the bikes looks… the top tube looks fine from up top
  6. GDonehue

These are from a while back and were a few months after I got her.
  7. GDonehue

Received - will send photos tomorrow arvo
  8. GDonehue

Lol - I thought about selling them separately, but i reckon anyone who buys it thinking ‘I’ll just sell the frame’ will ride it and change their mind. It would be great to see it go to a good home and stay a whole bike
  9. GDonehue

Item: Polygon Xqareone EX9 2019 large in green/yellow (I wasn’t sure if the admins would simply let me call it an ugly f#&#&ing frame with great parts. Location: Melbourne (northern suburbs) Item Condition: good - actually really good Reason for selling: 2019 frame bought from Polygon in late...
  10. GDonehue

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

Given I was out injured for a bit and I am a huge fat bastard, I was surprised at my stats for the year: On Road Distance 5824 km Time 242h 9m Elev Gain 54,795m Rides 281 Off Road Distance 1688 km Time 149h 24m Elev Gain 41,690m Rides 128
  11. GDonehue

Sold Shimano ME7 EU45

Price drop $50. Take them before the Great Dane eats them
  12. GDonehue

AM As Arni said, 'One Ugly MOFO' - Polygon's Smashed Crab

A couple of photos. The rubbing on the swing arm is the only real issue I have had. A set of long spindles for the mallets has solved that one. It has really got me back into riding every day so that is good. Once I have not got 100 jobs to do around the house I will write up something better.
  13. GDonehue

Sold SRAM TRUVATIV Descendant Carbon Eagle, GXP 175 mm

GXP axle, 68/73 width Can be set up with standard chainring (6mm offset) or boost (3mm offset)
  14. GDonehue

Sold Shimano ME7 EU45

Item: Shimano ME7 EU45 SPD shoes Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, some minor marks only as very little use (less thenten rides) Reason for selling: Too large, needed an EU44 Price: $70 (plus postage) Extra Info: Pictures:
  15. GDonehue

Sold SRAM TRUVATIV Descendant Carbon Eagle, GXP 175 mm

Item: 2018 TRUVATIV Descendant Carbon Eagle GXP 175mm Location: Melbourne Price: $230 Ono Condition: Brand new - never installed Reason for sale: Purchased for build but went with complete bike Other info: - To use with non-boost drivetrain you would need 6mm offset chainring - To use...