Sold Polygon Xqareone EX9 2019 Large

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Item: Polygon Xqareone EX9 2019 large in green/yellow (I wasn’t sure if the admins would simply let me call it an ugly f#&#&ing frame with great parts.
Item Condition: good - actually really good
Reason for selling: 2019 frame bought from Polygon in late 2018. After just two years of use and then a horrible bloody run of injury I am selling the big ugly shrek as my shoulders just can’t take any more damage. This has really been a great ride and does live up to the hype of being a beast under the peddles, but it is ugly… like pop out an eyeball ugly
Price and price conditions: $2200
Extra Info: XX1 drive train, Ergon saddle, Fox X2 shock and 36 Forks, RF carbon bars, e13 carbon wheels (the original tyres are back on there and they suck - the young fella has the others. Your choice of flats or clip.
Pictures: coming. They were a little large so I am trimming them down

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Marin wolf ridge was uglier. I always wanted to try one of these beasts. So ugly it must make any rider look dam sexy just sitting on it. GLWS

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
3 minutes later.
Polygon Xquareone frame for sale….
Lol - I thought about selling them separately, but i reckon anyone who buys it thinking ‘I’ll just sell the frame’ will ride it and change their mind. It would be great to see it go to a good home and stay a whole bike

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
That’s my post your ride thread - for some reason I can’t copy the thread address into here, thanks Moorey.

i did get more used to the bikes looks… the top tube looks fine from up top

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
i have whacked in some extra images that show the only scratches on the bike - all are just sticker deep. I also included one that shows how I dealt with the heel rub

Attachments

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Anyone else have Cartman’s voice in their head saying ‘I’m going to kick you squar in the nuts’
Looks like people are lining up to buy this beauty. GLWS

jrewing

Eats Squid
I test rode one of these. Was really impressed. Just not with big price tag, but geez it went up and down well. Bargain bike.