Recent content by gco_bmx

1. gco_bmx

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Is it just me or did he make that 3 triple downside whip look way to easy
  2. gco_bmx

my trails

two at first then every once in a while 4 5 people would come down and do a little diging but mainly riding but they have all stopped riding now :(
  3. gco_bmx

some old fotage

I had a fair bit more to offer then what was in the vid but yer i would like to think so i was doing a lot more bars and my whips are getting more dialed trails is much more my game but its hard to find people to ride trails with these days so i don't get to near as much as i would like...
  4. gco_bmx

[foam pit]

when we made ours we looked up foam suppliers and distributors in the yellow pages found a place in box hill wear we could get foam for $1 a kg
  5. gco_bmx

SOLD Sunday Wave frame

Item: sunday wave frame Location: melbourne willing to post interstate Item Condition: good working conditon, no dints , not orginal paint job, has black marks from foot jams (willing to repaint) Reason for selling: just brought a funday Price and price conditions: ~$150 will consider any...
  6. gco_bmx

time off the bike

nasty how'd you do that?
  7. gco_bmx

time off the bike

was just thinking bout how much time i've had off with signifigant injuries theses are mine as far as i can remember broken wrist - 6 weeks stretched acl - 4 weeks torn ligements in ankle (3 time right twice left once) - 6 weeks dislocated shoulder both (lost count how many...
  8. gco_bmx

some old fotage

found this video of me its about 1 and a half years old peter s filmed this for me i think total flim time was like 1/2 hour at box hill and 1/2 hour at dymo http://www.vimeo.com/1457881 nothing in there thats real good or anything pretty chile if u guys are wondering about the full...
  9. gco_bmx

my trails

yer i try to get em on the DL but since almost all the people i used to ride trails with stopped rideing while i was out for 6 months with shoulder surgry so how do u go about finding people to help dig/ ride trails ...... its harder then i thought it was going to be
  10. gco_bmx

post your foam pit plans

when we made our foam pit we made a frame work of 2by4 for side and used pallets on the bottom we linned the bottom and sides with mattresses and as for the foam some we got from hard rubish and we ended up buying the rest from a foam (offcuts)supplier (box hill has one) have a look in the...
  11. gco_bmx

my trails

been diggin this place for 2 or so years not to much there since i'm the only one who digs there since everyone i used to dig with stoped rideing and i've been out with shoulder surgry for 6 months thought i'd post em up the spot is really small but currently all the jumps have been...
  12. gco_bmx

The riding thread.

you should trying 6 months out with shoulder surgry so unfit .... hopefully i can hold off on haveing the other shoulder done for a while
  13. gco_bmx

Post pics of ur local DJ's or skate park

holy hell thats so goood my trails wear i'm the solo digger has changed a lil since then need to find new people to ride em with
  14. gco_bmx

Transworld - RANGE OF MOTION DVD

i got this the other day the trails section is awsome wish it was longer though hucker WOW he's crazy the park section was a bit of a let down for me but i guess to do that type of rideing the first time u go to a park wouldn't be all that easy street section there all so good...
  15. gco_bmx

post up your bmx (s)

bars: lumberjacks stem: shadow top load forks: odyssey dirts front wheel: vandero2 to 7ka rear wheel: odyssey hazard hub and rim brakes: odyssey medium lever dia comp hombre cranks: odyssey 41 thermal pedals: odyssey cielencki (proply 4 years old) grips :animal edwin seat: cheap velo...