Recent content by foolbis

1. foolbis

MONT - 2012 - Saturday late afternoon - first of two

Awesome, thanks! None of me but found one of a mate. There was someone taking sequence shots of a berm on beer garden (i think).... anyone know who was taking them?? I want to see how mine turned out...
  2. foolbis

Kanangra Classic Enduro - October 16th - Mountain Sports

Awesome ride! Easy track but in no way boring!
  3. foolbis

NSW 2010 Giant Faith - Medium - SOLD!!!

Price drop. $2000, lowest I will go. Amazing how a bike like this and as unused as it is is basically worthless these days!
  4. foolbis

Bump bump bump
  5. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

I'm not one to get too caught up in all this curfuffle, but my 2 cents: 1) Food at feeding stations was more than adequate. I'll say it again MORE than adequate! I was by no means in the lead group and there was plenty available. Who knew Pineapple could taste sooooooooo good in a race like...
  6. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

I would love to share, but I lost speed info about 20kms in so mine is useless!! grrrr...
  7. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

+1 to that
  8. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

Well....so much for umming and ahhing over tyre choice.... turns out unless you were running with Spikes, there was not a lot of chance you were going to get traction on a lot of the course! Going in with all reports saying it was fast and flat and with the expectation of a 5hr ish finish...
  9. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

I'm at the campground. Just got the tent up in time! They tell me it hasnt rained all day but iif its like this all nite we will be in for some fun. Will trust the forecast tho and hopefully it will just pass thru.
  10. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

OK I take it back. Its wet enough here already no more rain required
  11. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

Now that the Rocket Ron's are fitted, I am secretly hoping a bit of rain does come down this afternoon, just to make it worth the while switching from my hardpack tyres!! :)
  12. foolbis

B.U.M.P it up
  13. foolbis

The Husky 100ker

Wet track/ tyre choice Hi all Like a lot of people, this will be my first visit to these trails and given all the talk of clay and bog holes and the rest, I am wondering what you would suggest as a good tyre choice. Currently I run a Racing Ralph on the front and a Hutchinson Cobra on the...
  14. foolbis

bumpitybumpbump
  15. foolbis

Price drop.......$2300 price is firming up fast