Recent content by fieldy

1. fieldy

NSW Please delete

I highly doubt it. I used 2.4" and Orange recommend a 2.5" max.
  2. fieldy

NSW Please delete

I would like to keep all the parts (wheels and groupset) together as a package to be honest. The fewer separate sales I can make the better.
  3. fieldy

NSW Please delete

Pics of groupset.
  4. fieldy

NSW Please delete

The cassette and rear hub are both XD so it must be a GX. I'm just unsure as they came off a complete bike and I couldn't load the specs. I'll get some pics of the rest of the groupo when I can. It's all in pretty good nick. The derailleur is pretty darn scratched up but it's straight.
  5. fieldy

NSW Please delete

Please delete
  6. fieldy

NSW SOLD. Please delete.

Sold please delete
  7. fieldy

VIC Steel SS MTB large - older or new

If you're still looking http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?304934-Surly-Karate-Monkey-upgraded-bits-Ti-Thomson-bars
  8. fieldy

NSW SOLD. Please delete.

SOLD. Please delete
  9. fieldy

Production privee Shan

I bought one direct off their website a few years back. I received it quickly and their customer service was great. The bike was good, although I didn't keep it very long, opting for a dually frame. I would personally be more inclined to try a Stanton Switchback or a Ragley. I really like the...
  10. fieldy

NSW Sold.

Sale pending
  11. fieldy

NSW Sold.

Carbon: Lighter, can be made stronger. Titanium: most compliant (flex/smoother), longevity, bragging rights.
  12. fieldy

NSW Sold.

Item: Thomson titanium riser bars 780mm wide 15mm high 31.8mm clamp 8 degree backsweep 5 degree upsweep 345 grams Location: Central Coast NSW Will post Australia wide for $15 extra Item Condition: Brand new. Have been fitted to bike once. May have most minor of installation...
  13. fieldy

NSW Please delete

Please delete
  14. fieldy

NSW Sold. Please delete.

Price dropped! $1300 ono!
  15. fieldy

NSW Sold. Please delete.

Bump........................................