Recent content by fatboyonabike

1. fatboyonabike

Project Ourimbah Pump Track

all this rain won't be helping, gets pretty damn slippy after a bit of rain and takes a while to come good. The last time I was there was mid summer, and the noise from the cicadas was off the chart, but very cool none the less! can't wait to get a few more pump tracks up and running, I hope our...
  2. fatboyonabike

Little Things You Love

Its the only FatDons that I have seen where they turn the Party room into an Emergency Triage room just for Fri/Sat nights!...I wish I was joking too
  3. fatboyonabike

Project Ourimbah Pump Track

I don't get down there as often as I would like, but I saw on one of the CCoast Council pages that they were planing on building a Pump Track at the Ourimbah trails Does anybody ride there regularly or knows what stage they are up to with it...PM me if you want to keep it off the radar cheers
  4. fatboyonabike

Little Things You Love

they do have their hands full! https://sydneynewstoday.com/security-guard-suffered-a-head-injury-in-a-late-night-incident-at-king-street-mcdonalds-in-newcastle-west-newcastle-herald/176675/
  5. fatboyonabike

Little Things You Love

Don't tell me you fell for the custom built Duck l'Orange that "Peter" was selling...
  6. fatboyonabike

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

6 foot tall but rides a 16' frame....sorry, what?
  7. fatboyonabike

Rotorburn equivalent for utes?

hence the advice on the ones that you can lock the latch down to be double locked with a padlock. I had one of the normal Tbar latches on one of my box setups , and the grubs simply slipped a long ring spanner over the handle and twisted, the latch busted at the shaft and simply fell to pieces...
  8. fatboyonabike

NSW Cane Creek Angleset ZS44

ITEM: complete top assembly for a ZS44 CC Angleset LOC: will cover all postage PRICE: you tell me, free if its going! EXTRA: not too fussed if scratched/used/needs bearings
  9. fatboyonabike

VIC SOLD

I would be keen on the front if @Daniel Hale is trying to line up a swap for the rear
  10. fatboyonabike

What does your day look like?

to @hifiandmtb there's one thing shit canning tradies because they are rough or too expensive but showing no real evidence that you could do a better job, and then there is you...you have done some amazing work, and not rushed anything..well done, you deserve the kudos!
  11. fatboyonabike

Back on topic.....god forbid if you decide to go down the road of tray mounted boxes, go either steel or thick aluminium, and try to stay away from the twin latch boxes and go for the single with the internal locking bar that pushes out both sides, one that can be double locked with a padlock. I...
  12. fatboyonabike

the World thanks you!
  13. fatboyonabike

I did report Haakon to the mods a few days back for all this ongoing tradie hate, as it is starting to wear thin.....me thinks he has a pal on the other side!
  14. fatboyonabike

given....but you have to fly to Paris, Rome, Milan to purchase said items.. why don't you shitcan your public service mates that drive utes and leave us workers alone!
  15. fatboyonabike

you probably sit outside the fence at Fighterworld and watch the planes take off too do you?...weirdo