Recent content by farmer Dave

1. farmer Dave

FGP Dirt Crits Westgate Melb, Thursdays 6:30pm.

Sorry Tim for the hijack (not an incident at your event, you would of def heard this guy going of his nut. I would certainly be racing your crits if I was in Melb, but alas I live in Tawonga. I thought this was the best place, rather than start a new thread. Take your point about the raceing...
  2. farmer Dave

thanks Piston, that's what I thought, (its a very diff story for enduro, marathons, and longer races in general,) for a 20min + 2 I would have thought it was balls out, earn your stripes type racing, unless you are getting lapped.
  3. farmer Dave

just a quick q'n about dirt crit etiquette, (might be the wrong spot but no doubt will be told!) I am not aas fit as I want to be but tonight found myself in a good position and holding my own with what I consider faster riders, Itried a special line that did not pay off...
  4. farmer Dave

VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

The old overtaking debate, commonsense and communication if you’ve got it passing is no worries but if you haven’t you had better hope the other rider has it. As far as the track/organisation is concerned job well done, rocky, yes, hard? that’s a matter of perspective, IMO would have liked the...
  5. farmer Dave

Mt Beauty 6 hour

Not only are the tracks in perfect condition, and the sun shining but the hills will be alive with the Sounds of Music, because we have also organised a Music festival for the whole weekend, Hows that!!, (We didn't actually it just happens to be on the same weekend)
  6. farmer Dave

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

+1 for Flick's fan club
  7. farmer Dave

PUSHY'S 6 HOUR ENDURO - Vic Enduro Series Round 5 - Albury - ENTRIES NOW OPEN

Second That, Its a great track!! Finish Line Events does a great job, So do the Albury Crew, so looking forward to the Pushy6.
  8. farmer Dave

Second That, Its a great track!! Finish Line Events does a great job.
  9. farmer Dave

Mt Beauty 6 hr too Hard:confused: and to think we made it a s flat as possible!!