Recent content by EyeMacHunt

1. E

Post your Roadie

I'm loving the Focus goodness recently. Here is my new rig. Izalco Max Sram Red Disc.
  2. E

Going to Derby, Tassie

What dates? A mate and I will be around Hobart 16-20th Nov, then heading to Derby 21-26. If you need a lift let me know.
  3. E

The last movie you've last watched last

The Lovely Bones - watched it half pissed. Surprisingly good movie but quite deep and confronting. To The Bone - decent movie.
  4. E

Post your all mountain bike

nice! if you want custom decals check out duro.au on insta. Green would look awesome with your forks.
  5. E

sorry for the late response! I have now taken it for a few rides and I am loving it. Took a bit of fiddling with rear derailleur to get it perfect but now it rides like a dream. Can't believe how well it climbs. How is yours going? any tips for tuning it?
  6. E

East Coast MTB road trip

this popped up on my newsfeed, some good info in here. No Kempsey though... https://www.ambmag.com.au/news/the-great-east-coast-mountain-bike-road-trip-429734
  7. E

East Coast MTB road trip

So should i be avoiding Glenrock in search of something a bit more fun? Can't do anything too gnarly if it's my first time there because I'll be riding solo so i need to minimise risk.
  8. E

Thanks It will get a few kms in this weekend
  9. E

First ride at Ourimbah on the weekend.
  10. E

East Coast MTB road trip

Cheers, I'll skip Byron, maybe ride the Grafton suggestion instead.
  11. E

East Coast MTB road trip

Thanks for replies so far. I'm thinking Glenrock in the morning on the first day, then up to Kempsey for the night. Ride Kempsey in the morning then up to coffs for the night. Ride nambucca in the morning then up to Brisbane. Maybe Bris after Mt Joyce then Byron on the way home if there is...
  12. E

East Coast MTB road trip

Happy to do both Dozer.
  13. E

East Coast MTB road trip

Awesome thanks. More looking for trails between sydney and brisbane like coffs harbour, Forster etc.
  14. E

East Coast MTB road trip

I'm considering doing a road trip from Sydney to Brisbane and back for Mt Joyce enduro in late July. Just looking for advice on where to ride on the trip? I'm happy to deviate the route a bit for some good trails too. What's worth the visit?
  15. E

Derby in Tassi

thanks heaps rangersac, i will book based off that. I don't mind cold riding, just hope the trails are open.