Recent content by Ev

1. Ev

NSW found

Would love to hear what you have also!
  2. Ev

Sold 2017 160mm rockshox lyriks boost (sold)

PM sent.....
  3. Ev

SOLD Banshee Spitfire Large Black SOLD

You’ve lost me there mate.... But frame is now pending payment..
  4. Ev

Bump it up!
  5. Ev

Wanted: Older enduro/ trail frame (Reign X, Enduro etc.)

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?310827-2014-Banshee-Spitfire-Large-Black
  6. Ev

SOLD

Boost or standard axle?
  7. Ev

But cheap.... ;)
  8. Ev

26” 33mm OD. Front has bead hook. Rear was replaced recently and is hookless. Both in excellent condition. Front hub is an XT, rear novatec 120pt engagement. PM to discuss pricing.
  9. Ev

BUMP. Monarch plus shock option no longer availavle. $800 with the float X. Negotiable for a quick sale. $1200 with 26” RockShox Pike 150mm. $1500 with RS Pike and light bicycle 26”carbon wheel set.
  10. Ev

Would consider packaging with my Pike and Light bicycle carbon wheels if you’re keen...
  11. Ev

You’d be surprised! This started its life with a very different, almost XC oriented build and was still a badass ride!
  12. Ev

Way better than a broken yeti! And for what it’s worth, such a better ride than an SB66 IMO! They run about 10-15mm shorter than the equivalent sized yeti. 615mm Effecrive top tube I think. Sorry Moorey, no big wheels available at the moment..
  13. Ev

Well if that’s the case, I’m open to negotiations on price to accomodate for that!
  14. Ev

Have updated the original post with some pics. First two were from when it was new. Second two from just now. Will try get some more detailed pics when its daylight. Thanks Moorey!
  15. Ev

Definitely V2. And it’s the second iteration of the v2 with internal dropper post routing and lightened swingarm braces too. Definitely willing to ship, get in touch to negotiate. Pics when I get home, or PM me with your email address if you can’t wait!