Recent content by Emu1

1. E

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I thought it was because we are the 2% still on tweener wheels and they are just so damned playful we don't need suspension.
  2. E

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ha, I thought I was the only one.
  3. E

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Not quite, he's a bit of a welterweight. He rides everyday, I put it down to metal fatigue on subpar material and too many hard landings. I had to cut the spindle to get the bb off and it was far too easy to cut through. That turned out to be a waste of time as the bb was cooked as well.
  4. E

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Been away from here for quite some time so I'm a little late to the party with this thread. I have over 40 orders with Aliexpress since Jan 2019 and for the most part have been fairly happy with the outcome. There have been a couple of failures, buyers to avoid and those I'll recommend. In...
  5. E

Sold RockShox Reba Team Dual Air U-turn 1 1/8th includes poplock remote

Sold Item: RockShox Reba Team Dual Air U-turn 1 1/8th includes poplock remote (not pictured) Location:Sydney North. Pick up welcome but will post registered mail at your expense Item Condition:Used but very good condition. Stantions clean and free of scratches / dings. Hold air, no fluid...
  6. E

NOBMOB Censorship

I blame it on the pigheaded, opinionated post nazi that for a long time held himself up to be the one and only spokesperson of mountain biking on the northern beaches. The one that does delete posts from other community members simply because he doesn't like them, the one that bans people from...
  7. E

Trail Vandalism in Nowra

love the quote under "other" on her FB page "stupidity is more than just a state of mind..." Clearly its a way of life for some. Oh, it gets better, apparently she has a second job, another quote "taking your Maccas uniform off after a day of being a little bit fancy". Yep, that's...
  8. E

What weeknight (7pm on) is Manly Dam most popular

Just re-opened, email from rangers below Good afternoon Mountain Bikers, I will be going out this afternoon to remove the ‘CLOSED’ signs and the track can now be considered OPEN for use. Please cross your fingers that the rain and storms predicted for tomorrow are light or non-existent so that...
  9. E

3/12/10 Manly Dam Closed

Thanks alchemist. Just in from the Rangers Good afternoon Mountain Bikers, I will be going out this afternoon to remove the ‘CLOSED’ signs and the track can now be considered OPEN for use. Please cross your fingers that the rain and storms predicted for tomorrow are light or...
  10. E

ouch.

mmatrix I would recommend trying Bowen Therapy. I've recently had an encapsulated shoulder that months of physio did very little to improve. First visit to Bowen made a noticeable difference and it has improved to the point where I am now almost pain free through my entire normal range of...
  11. E

Sorry Andrew, I don't remember reading that when I initially posted otherwise I would have been aware that you were aware the dam was closed
  12. E

Yes but don't forget it is still closed at the moment
  13. E

3/12/10 Manly Dam Closed

Dreggsy this one came directly from the rangers, sorry but I have deleted it already so I can't pull up the exact email address to PM you. When I get the notification re it being reopened I will ask if they are happy for me to post it so people can be added to the mailing list. I am pretty...
  14. E

3/12/10 Manly Dam Closed

Pleasure, I'll post when it gets reopened. Please spread the word
  15. E

3/12/10 Manly Dam Closed

Just in from the rangers. Please respect the trail and stay away until further notice. Dear Mountain Bike Riders, Sorry folks, but over 80mm of rain in a 48 hour period means we need to CLOSE the track again due to wet conditions. Please note we will notify you when we re-open it...