Recent content by eljordo407

1. eljordo407

Happy april fools day everyone

I've never really gotten into the day before It's hard to think of a good prank that won't end in trouble haha teachers at my school over react to everything (like yesterday I got in trouble for sitting on a chair?!?).
  2. eljordo407

Which bike? Scott Voltage or STP 1

I'd go with the Scott, personally cause I like singlespeed and that I see and hear too much about STP's...
  3. eljordo407

RaceFace Closing Down ?!

http://mountain.bike198.com/race-face-closed-shot-heard-bike/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MountainBikingBy198+%28Bike198+-+Mountain+Biking%29 Damn how did that happen...
  4. eljordo407

Cranks for my Black Market Riot

Any bottom bracket goes with 48 spline cranks, just gotta make sure that the bb size matches the size of your spindle. As for cranks, Profiles or Odyssey Twombolts are great, depending on what your budget is. If you're looking for 8-spline cranks, I'm running Stolen MOB cranks and for $72...
  5. eljordo407

Chain Gaurd for skate park and dirtjumps?

Do you mean chain guide? I havent seen a chain guard so correct me if im wrong
  6. eljordo407

Noobs first bike

I'd go for that Norco in the link you posted (the Norco Ryde) Would be better off with that than the STP's but thats just my opinion
  7. eljordo407

Help; Street Spots/Skateparks in Sydney

Theres 4X at homebush Didn't end up going to Sydney, next time I go I'll definitely try get to Red Hill they look awesome :D
  8. eljordo407

Help; Street Spots/Skateparks in Sydney

Hey guys, Over the next few months I'll be heading down to Sydney regularly and will be bringing the bike along with me. I have brought it down once before but all I knew of was the boxes in Darling Harbour (I'll be staying less than 20 metres from the maritime museum). I only know of Five...
  9. eljordo407

Scooter Stereotyping and Assumptions

http://vimeo.com/19240931 Entertaining... Does the mean the bmx companies are gonna make money off scooter kids (even though they already have with grips and stickers...I saw a scooter kid with a backbone bmx sticker on his scooter), e.g. havin kids roll around with hazard lites on their dirt...
  10. eljordo407

Best grips for DJ/Street

I use ODI longnecks, so comfy and never get blisters once they were worn in Couldnt be happier with them!
  11. eljordo407

What are you listening to NOW?

Since You've Been Gone - Powderfinger
  12. eljordo407

Mobile phone challenge

Taken on a HTC Wildfire - 5mp camera
  13. eljordo407

Best YOUTUBE video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biz_tniY9x0 Probably the best coathanger I've seen yet hahaha :D
  14. eljordo407

shoes?!

DC Chase bmx's...haven't ripped or worn too much after the 2 years I've had them
  15. eljordo407

choosing the right fork

O From what I heard they go down to 90mm? But i may be wrong...