Recent content by EasyRider

1. EasyRider

melbourne youtube vid

yeah awesome video!! the bmx scene in melourne has really picked up and have some totally sick riders lots of them young ones too keep it up guys peace out!!
  2. EasyRider

Bmx Shoes

I would go for vans no-skool anyday. I have been using mine for about 2 months now and they are awesome. the honey comb sole pattern grips will with my pedals. I also alternate with Kustom detours which are alright not enough grip on soles, but they are alot cheaper than vans.
  3. EasyRider

MEGA dirt jump train

You would hate to be the one who stuffs it all up haha
  4. EasyRider

One word association thread

Liposuction hshsdhd dhdhdjdjddd
  5. EasyRider

Old Skool is cool

"The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process" ????
  6. EasyRider

Steve Manual

well is it harder to manual on a dulie? cuz i have never tried it on one im guess it would be due the rear shock
  7. EasyRider

want to up grade

I would leave it completely stock untill somthing breaks, but a chain guide is a good idea like u could buy a cheap one like a truvativ box guide or dmr
  8. EasyRider

short vid

thats looks awesome massive table top!! good riding keep it up
  9. EasyRider

Hans "No way" Rey

well my older brother used to big into trials riding and had many videos/mags featuring Hans Rey so i grow up watching him. the DVD is Hans "now way" Rey also anther good one in leaps & bounds: story of bike trials its a full doco of the history of trials
  10. EasyRider

Worst phone bill

well hardly ever make calls only sms, but when i need to talk to some in person I ring up and then hung up so that they see the missed call and return my call... fuckin cheapo lol
  11. EasyRider

Mongoose Bikes..... like whats the deal

i remember the days when shwinn was a respectable bike brand. I used to love the shwinn homegrown now that was a great hardtail:rolleyes:
  12. EasyRider

Hans "No way" Rey

well I guess you all would have seen or atleast heard of Hans Rey and what he has done for the sport of trials riding and mountain biking in general. well i found this while surfing through youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKXo-Jmd0lc have never been into trails as such, but have...
  13. EasyRider

The Bike...Requirements Must be met.

go the p.2 cromo awesome bike for starters. Also the stp 2 is not bad but personal preference would be the p.2
  14. EasyRider

Tiny Bmx's

here are 2 guy having fun with them! doing large drops and grinds 16" madness>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNMhDA_iA10
  15. EasyRider

brake less,170mm,ss

I don't care what choice of setup/colour scheme you choose for your own bike, as long as you get out and ride it hard! enjoy it mate.(thumbs up)