Recent content by downhiller_1

1. downhiller_1

VIC Sold

No stance 150 to 120mm
  2. downhiller_1

VIC Sold

Item: 07 stp 0 Location:melton, west of melbourne Item Condition:good, forks are alittle flogged out tho Reason for selling: dont ride it any more Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: has a code rear brake that needs bleeding, and forks may need to be changed i found them to still...
  3. downhiller_1

VIC Sold

Item: 07 mongoose black diamond single Location: melton , west of melbourne Item Condition: hasnt been riden for awhile, brakes need bleeding, needs new chain Reason for selling: dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: has mostly upraded parts that are new is before...
  4. downhiller_1

18th ALL BOOKED OUT

after a long absenct from the scene im back in it! pm has been sent!
  5. downhiller_1

You Yangs Ride Day 31st Of May Is Now Fully Booked

looks like i wont be able to make it... i cancelled my spot so anyone wanting to go and not on the list pm brownie and you can have my spot:(
  6. downhiller_1

Me when i stacked(warning!!!! blood)

yummy... mmm that reminds me its tea time:)
  7. downhiller_1

It's the DON'T post your stp thread but all others welcome

what am i doing... still posting someone slap me out of my post whoring
  8. downhiller_1

Post ya ute!

that bema looks pretty good for a ute chop... the only bad thing is the tray sits flat in stead of sloping down towards the back
  9. downhiller_1

Holy pig

proof? waiting? words dont mean anything in this thread
  10. downhiller_1

It's the DON'T post your stp thread but all others welcome

worst thread ever... some lock this bullshit before all the post whores find out!
  11. downhiller_1

Holy pig

its offical world record somthing like ~1100 kgs
  12. downhiller_1

Post ya ute!

a mate of mines mine
  13. downhiller_1

Holy pig

the little gun happens to be a 50. cal... shot it three times before a head shot at point blank more pics for the non belivers!