Recent content by Daddy's Fat

1. Daddy's Fat

2 shuttle provides now in Blue Derby

Just getting it out there, that there are two mountain bike shuttle providers @ Blue Derby now. Vertigo MTB has been there a few years now, with a comprehensive shop front, with hire bikes etc. www.vertigomtb.com.au Bus 2 Berms has been in Derby for just over 6 months. To keep their...
  2. Daddy's Fat

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

shuttles in may? yes they do check out www.bus2berms.net.au run all year
  3. Daddy's Fat

Trails: New Mountain Bike Park Launceston, TAS

Hollybank Trail info trail info http://www.ridetassie.com/hollybank.html
  4. Daddy's Fat

New Trails in Tassie.

Tassie - Hollybank trails notes at www.ridetasmania.com For the Hollybank trails notes and info check out www.ridetasmania.com
  5. Daddy's Fat

are we being scammed with the high AUS dollar?

Thanks for these thoughts.....looks like it comes down to the distributor ripping us off!
  6. Daddy's Fat

Thanks for all the comments. The above is where my headspace way. I'm not really interested in the CRC v LBS, more the 30% more buying power for my AUS dollar IN Australia. Given most prices in the world are based on the USD, I'd say the $5000 USD Carbon XT bike should be at least 20% less here...
  7. Daddy's Fat

Hi All, I'm just wondering why new bike prices seem to being increasing given that the AUS dollar is now $1.05 on the USA dollar, compared to the 70 cents in the US dollar a few years ago. You would think we our bikes would be 30% cheaper or 30% better. I don't think either has occured or am...
  8. Daddy's Fat

Sold

any idea of frame weight? any idea of frame weight?
  9. Daddy's Fat

VIC Jamis Dakar XCR Team - XTR, Mavic, Ritchey! - SOLD

free bump free bump...nice bike...may be a bit rich though!