Recent content by Cubie

1. C

QLD Corsair Marque $1800 M (Parts sold - frame still available)

I'll tell you what: if those are 160mm forks with a 1 1/8" straight steerer (unlikely as that might be...) I'll take everything bar the frame / rear shock. Think that'd work? Edit: sorry, the link didn't seem to have all the specs
  2. C

bomber marzocchi 66 '09' SOLD!!!!!!!

Could we have some better pics? Where are you if we wanted to have a look?
  3. C

Women's Specific Armour

This is well after the fact but while we're reviewing body armour, I may as well chip in... I recently bought a Troy Lee vest with short sleeves , shoulder caps, and removable plates on a mesh backing. It's designed for the summer with the light weight, loose neck and open underarms. I'm just...
  4. C

Air bag vests

I was watching the olympic equestrian on TV and noticed that all the riders were wearing these vests that acted as airbags and cushioned the riders when they fell. Don't really know how they work but they looked to have a pretty quick deployment time. I know there's been a bit of discussion...
  5. C

sold

Hey mate, Not too familiar with the Iron Horse sizing - how tall are you / what sort of rider height would it suit? Cheers
  6. C

SA SOLD: 2011 Cube Stereo

*BUMP* Price drop... $1800 - Imagine the fun you could be having on this bike right now for such a tiny price!
  7. C

South Australian girls

Hi hi, Since I posted this I have made one or two lady friends, mainly just meeting people at trail building and events . That said, BMX looks very very fun so I can't imagine it will be too long before I join you there. Tell me more about these Monday / Wed rides? Come for a XC ride with...
  8. C

Thanks! She's been a wonderful bike but the cross country seems to have won out. I'll miss her :(
  9. C

Item: Cube Stereo (size L) Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Very good - see pics below. Minimal wear on chain / chainrings / cassette. Reason for selling: Don't use it Price and price conditions: $1800 (SOLD) Extra Info: bought from rotorburn in December. Great bike, tons of fun but I'm...
  10. C

LOST Womens Snowflake Jersey @ Fox Creek (SA)

Lost: one red/black snowflake-patterned long-sleeved, thermal Northwave jersey, size M . Presumably blew away from a giant QuikShade next to the Thomas Hill study centre on during the Kona dirty weekend at Fox on Saturday 05/05 in the afternoon. It is my very favourite (read: only...
  11. C

Sold

Presuming it's still for sale... PM sent
  12. C

South Australian girls

Hey girls, I'd love to get an idea of who's out there and riding - my male friends claim to occasionally glimpse flocks of females and I'm sure they're not lying. I also know that there are ladies who race - more in the XC than DH I believe. My only riding lady friend has moved to NSW so...
  13. C

Excellent customer service for the ladies - an honour roll

I've been riding for almost a year now and it finally seems like the right time to think about buying a dually. This, unfortunately meant that I had to shop around, which meant that I encountered a bit of the stuff mentioned in the 'Why don't bike stores want to sell women a good bike?' thread...