Recent content by Cropduster

1. C

QLD 155mm Saddle?

Item: 155mm Saddle Location: anywhere Item Condition: perfect, as new, take off Reason for selling: not selling looking to buy Price and price conditions: Happy to PayPal or cash on collection Extra Info: Chasing a 155mm saddle, preferably something with CrMo rails...
  2. C

Tubes vs Tubeless

I'm up for new tyres and have been running tubeless since the last set went on. It's been a while as i had a hardtail that got preferential treatment so the tyres on it are well past it.... My question is, does the latex go off and offer no protection after a while? should i go back to tubes if...
  3. C

Confessions from the fuckwits

Use the right tools mate! I've sliced myself using a very sharp knife trying to cut a zip tie on more than one occasion and i knew damn well to use side cutters. The fuckwit that i am has had 3 stitches to the same thumb, twice, using the same knife, on zip ties both times.......
  4. C

QLD SOLD***

Item: Yakima Tail gate pad Location: Ipswich SE QLD Item Condition: As New Reason for selling: No longer own a ute Price and price conditions: $100 pick up only, or i can meet you somewhere if it suits Extra Info: I can supply pics if needed but it is in perfect condition. PM me here please...
  5. C

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

This is spot on, as a small business owner i can tell you that that list barely scratches the surface. Govt. departments are always in your pocket for fees, licenses approvals etc and as a 1st world country the noble pursuit of making sure every employee is treated fairly and receives all of...
  6. C

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

Comfort for me, i'm not a fan of paying $200 for a pair of shorts but i do because they're way more comfortable with a removable chamois than cheaper ones. While i'm talking shorts, how about a choice of leg length, i'm 5'3" and even with my modest waistline they're still way too long in the...
  7. C

Gumtree buyers

I use gumtree to buy and sell from time to time, buying is usually an easy deal, selling is bit hit and miss... If someone wants to collect it i meet them at the local Maccas, never at home, for anything, ever. there are so many weirdos out there! I always get them to do a bank transfer rather...
  8. C

Why are roadies mechanically inept?

Guilty.... and i don't ride a roadie...
  9. C

E-line the new French-line?

I understand where you're coming from, but he's only what? 4.... I get that good habits start early but maybe he lives in a house on a tiny block and his parents don't want him tear arsing about on the streets out of control. Who knows really, if he was 10 or 12 i'd be right with you, i was...
  10. C

I bet that 4 year old boy idolises his dad and is growing up with his dads interests as his own, in all likelihood he loves that stupid motorised car because he wants to be just like his dad. at least he's outside, not pissing around on a playstation or iPad. what's wrong with that? not...
  11. C

well, no. your argument is silly. of course you can jump a 60 footer with a 996! can you land it though?....... A blender has a motor in it, does that make it a motorcycle? just because an e-bike has two wheels and an electric motor doesn't mean the sum of it's parts adds up to a motorbike...
  12. C

Another ‘what ute?’ Thread.

@moorey ... you always really wanted a Hilux, deep down every other Ute owner does. yeah, Nah........
  13. C

The QUICK question thread.....

I dunno about tormenting complete strangers in this day and age, pretty easy to get in over your head what with the typical "feral" probably using some kind of prohibited substance like Ice or whatever. who knows what the fuck they're capable of.....
  14. C

The QUICK question thread.....

This is an absolute crack up, write ambiguity into the rules that we all have to decide for ourselves "when it's safe" yet the police apply the law as black and white. in short, fucked both ways. While i'm on a rant..... How the fuck is it that using a mobile phone while driving is the...
  15. C

Just read all 13 pages.... OMG so much hate for e-bikes, which i get, kinda.... isn't riding bicycles about improving fitness, technique etc as well as enjoying outdoor activity? e-bikes are like going to the gym and using an assisted stationary bike, or nautilus that lifts the weight for you...