Recent content by crashtestdummy

1. C

Xl am or trail bike

Hi, Im looking for a am or trail bike. Not real fussy on what it is, Just has to be XL. email me on matt.cocks93@gmail.com if you have anything. Cheers, Matt
  2. C

Hemet - Full Face

Bump up, need this one asap
  3. C

Hemet - Full Face

Item: Full Face Helmet Location: Newcastle area Price range/Willing to Pay:Will depend on the condition and will pay for postage. Extra Info: I have a big head, so will need an xl -xxl or around the 62cm - 64cm, open to any colour.
  4. C

ACT Sold sold

What size ?? I have a fat head and hard to find a helmet to fit
  5. C

NSW Rear wheel - 150 x 12 - 26"

Item: Rear DH Wheel - 150 x 12 - 26" Location: Newcastle Area Price range/Willing to Pay:Based on the condition but I dont need anything too great, to go onto a 2005 Norco savage. Extra Info: The free hub has seazed in the existing wheel and I cant seem to get a replacement for a KDRN-512...
  6. C

Norco Manic 07 frame SOLD

Thanks for the quick reply, but i was after a Large frame, cheers
  7. C

Norco Manic 07 frame SOLD

Parts??? building up a bike so would be interested in all parts What have you got and a total price for the lot would be great Cheers
  8. C

Awaba Build Day Schedule

Hi Just after some info on the track, I had spoken to one of the blokes involved b4 xmas and he gave us some details. My young bloke is keen as to come out and i am able to help out with any work needed. do you have a locality map as yet as we would be keen to have a look and help out if...
  9. C

2003 norco shore vps $300!! SOLD! please delete

keen to Buy Hi All looks good, only prob is that i am in Newcastle, are you ok with sending up here . There is a mob called pack and send that deal with stuff like this i have used in the passed. Let me know what you think. Cheers
  10. C

e.13 SRS Chain Guide, SOLD

You have pm call me Hi I have sent you a pm give us a call
  11. C

Sold.. delete please :)

2002 Rock Shox Boxxers Hi Have you still got these for sale, and would they fit a sasquatch , as you have worked out i dont know much about MTB they are for my sons bike lets us know regards Greg
  12. C

Norco or Specialized hardtail

bbbbBBbbump
  13. C

Norco or Specialized hardtail

What: Rampage,Manik,Sasquatch, Bigfoot or simiilar complete bike Price range/Willing to Pay: open but cheaper the better for a quck sale, dont need anything too flash, i can repaint and tidy up if needed Location: Newcastle area or sydney, or could be courier Extra Info: Any age or...
  14. C

DH bike for beginer

What: I am after a DH bike for my son, he is 13yrs, 185cm, 82kg (he's a big bugga for his age) He has been riding BMX freestyle for a while and want to have a go at DH. We dont need the latest and greatest just something to get him started to see if he likes it and wants to stick at it before we...
  15. C

Building a Down hill bike

thanks for your input all, Thanks Alec Mcjo, i should clear up a few things, yes my son is only 13 but is a big bugga, he is just on 6' tall and a solid build so he is more adult size, he has been riding a mongoose freestyle bike and a Mongoose hardtail for a a few years now and just wants to...