Recent content by Chriso_29er

1. Chriso_29er

Mystic MTB - Bright

He's been told lol I guess that's why I liked it, not many other trails like that around here. Plenty of tech on the other trails.
  2. Chriso_29er

Mystic MTB - Bright

My battery had gone flat by the time we got to Old English. But this is my mate following me down. Awesome trail, best views, sketchy off camber, crazy exposure.
  3. Chriso_29er

USOR, Hard tail

How did you swing that steezy rig, all I got was crutches! All the best with the recovery.
  4. Chriso_29er

Mystic MTB - Bright

I wasn't going to hit the wall ride as it's on my wrong side. Need a bit more practice but happy I gave it a go. Everyone one loves to slap their hose around right!
  5. Chriso_29er

Mystic MTB - Bright

Did a Bright trip a couple of weeks back. Only my 2nd time there and blew my shock the first time, so this was the first time I've ridden the top trails, Mystic dh, World Cup, Elevation and Old English. Old English was a standout as a unique local trail, with proper tricky loose off camber...
  6. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

That looks awesome.
  7. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Perfect autumn weather for a double blat around Buxton. After Bright last weekend I wanted something a little less hectic. Maybe a little blat to and from the trails too.
  8. Chriso_29er

The pet thread, post em up!

This was the company we did it through @Jpez Was somewhere between $200-$300 a few years ago.
  9. Chriso_29er

The pet thread, post em up!

Very similar story to our little rescue, who has just recently turned 6. We got her at 10 weeks, shelter said she was a lab/kelpie mix. We did a DNA test and turned out she had no kelpie at all lol. Is half lab, then qtr A staff, English Staff then Mastif and some obscure mountain dog for the rest.
  10. Chriso_29er

Helmets

Great choice Dan, Proframe is the perfect blend of weight, heat and protection imo. Definitely want something a little more sturdy than a convertible for places like Mystic Park etc.
  11. Chriso_29er

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

There would be other factors if not covered. After 15 years, never seen an issue with track day work on M's since the E90/92. On another note, fuck I miss the E90, best sound ever.
  12. Chriso_29er

What! I can assure you that an M is covered for track use, also never heard of this exploding impeller business.
  13. Chriso_29er

50k should get you into a nice M240. Rwd and not a hot hatch or 86.
  14. Chriso_29er

Any Zwifters out there?

This is the tron bike challenge I hope? I thought you just got the tron bike by reaching the last level lol. Was gutted thinking I would have to start from scratch again. But seems I somehow accidentally started the Everest challenge when I first started using Zwift last year lol.