Recent content by ChopStir

1. ChopStir

Oaks single track pre opening - clean up/ ride/ gas bag - Sun May 25

Thanks Bloot for this post. Chopsticks, you google map link is correct. This is at the Glenbrook end, so if you entering from the Woodford end, you will need to ride roughly 25km to meet up with us. We are going to need a head count of who will be attending the day so National parks can...
  2. ChopStir

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Content removed as per requested
  3. ChopStir

All tracks and Trails have been closed for the weekend. Same with all state forests. Sorry guys but regardless if this build is still going ahead. I'm going to give it a pass for my own personal safety.
  4. ChopStir

Al, i still have the clino. What do you want to do with it?
  5. ChopStir

Posting to subscribe. Doing the Induction now. I'm a maybe for Saturday. Earlier start does sound good. Current forecast for Saturday is 41c in Penrith were I live.
  6. ChopStir

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Installed the Half link that came in the mail today
  7. ChopStir

Lame claims to fame and shame.

I have way to many lame claims to fame but my most recent is being published in the Blue Mountains Gazzette. Im in the Blue Shirt with my Giant Yukon converted to a SS 69. They got the names backwards. Oh, and ex NSW Commissioner Jim Lees was my Nanna's Brother-in-law. and ex NSW...
  8. ChopStir

iTrader + Wiki 404

So what am I doing wrong or is it something else? I've logged on and found that my trading acess has been granted, Excellent! Now I want to give positive feedback about the seller. But I cant find any iTrader links. Ive done several searches to try and get help but without success. Trading...
  9. ChopStir

Helmets - are you really covered?

I believe the helmets sold here are the same as overseas, but it all boils down to insurance and compinsation claims. If you are hit by a car, you could be denied a payout for compinsation because your helmet was not Australian Approved. Which will also mean having to pay for your own medical...
  10. ChopStir

Mobile phone challenge

Hope this is not to many, i really tried to narrow it down. Nokia N96 iPhone 4 (No apps or Edits) My Giant Trance X 2011 My Mate Grant (has same bike) iPhone 4 (Pro HDR app, no edits) iPhone 4 (Pano app, no edits) iPhone 4 Video Camera (then screen shot from video, no apps, no...
  11. ChopStir

Liability and Insurance. Need Help.

Thats 2 references to NZ, can someone point me in the right direction to know more about this. (Or a brief summary in layman's terms) “Common sense is not so common.” ― Voltaire
  12. ChopStir

NSW Oaks single track closures Sat 4th

BMORC is assisting NPWS with some pruning on the Oaks singletrack and we would like to let other riders know that sections on the singletrack will be closed off on Saturday, 4 June 2011 from 9am. The plan is to close one section at a time so riders still get to ride parts of the singletrack on...
  13. ChopStir

Traiil Database

Xc I'm relatively new to MTB and have so far been riding firetrails (oaks, andersons, winmalee, woodford dam) and yellomundee single track so far. Met some downhill riders today, really needed a pen and paper with me. Forgot just about everything they told me.
  14. ChopStir

Traiil Database

G'day all who read this, I'm new to rotoburn and I'm trying to find a trail database on Rotorburn. I've had a browse and done a search but can't find any sort off database or sticky thread. Is there one on Rotorburn? Im aware of NobMob's database. But I'm trying to find more rides...