Recent content by camday

1. camday

2013 Club MUD King of Ballarat is a GO!

2005, wowee!! Those were the days. I'm surprised some hipster hasn't offered you top dollar for the Rocky. Maybe if I can locate an old Giant ATX, we can have a retro ride?
  2. camday

I'm not convinced my skills are up to scratch on a XC bike let alone attempting DH for the first time in about 3 years.
  3. camday

Might have to come see you show the crowd your dead sailor?
  4. camday

Favourite podcasts

More 'comedy' podcasts that I have got into recently: I Love Green Guide Letters with Steele Saunders, going through the letters sent to The Age's green guide. Some great guests on board each week, well worth a listen Little Dum Dum Club, Karl Chandler & Tommy Dassalo interview...
  5. camday

Favourite podcasts

Warped is a very accurate description!!
  6. camday

Favourite podcasts

The Bugle - Audio newspaper for a visual world, comical outlook on world events. Talkin' Shit with Jim Jefferies & Eddie Ifft, may not be everyones cup of tea My Brother, My brother & Me, 3 brothers giving advice to listeners questions All comedies, or what I think is funny anyway Moorey
  7. camday

Inter Winter XC Series

Having missed the race at Castlemaine due to illness, keen to hit the track up this weekend, weather permitting. Is there a trailhead or best place to park for access to the track?
  8. camday

VIC Fox Racing Base Layer Vest, Medium, **SOLD**

Item: Fox Racing Base Layer Vest, Medium Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Brand New, with tags Reason for selling: not being worn Price and price conditions: $15 + postage Size: Medium Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  9. camday

VIC Fox Racing Casual Shorts, Brown, Size 34 **SOLD**

Item: Fox Racing Casual Shorts, Brown, Size 34 Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Brand new, unworn Reason for selling: Not being worn Price and price conditions: $20 + postage Size: 34 Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  10. camday

VIC Troy Lee Designs Jersey, Large, Long Sleeve **SOLD**

Item: Troy Lee Designs Jersey, Large, Long Sleeve Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Worn a few times, basically new Reason for selling: not being worn Price and price conditions: $15 + postage Size: Large Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  11. camday

VIC 661 Short Sleeve Jersey, Grey/White/Black **SOLD**

Item: 661 Short Sleeve Jersey, Grey/White/Black Location: Ballarat, Vic Item Condition: Used, but in great condition Reason for selling: not being worn Price and price conditions: $15 + postage Size: Medium Extra Info: Send me a PM for anymore info Pictures:
  12. camday

Podcasts?

Get onto this one; My Brother, My Brother and Me. Very funny shit
  13. camday

Blackwood!!!!

If you start at the pub, ride down Golden Point Rd until you basically come to a dead end, maybe a few K's. Is bitumen maybe half of that. Dont turn off just follow and Byer Back Track is signed at the very start of the trail. You can drive to the start of the track, accessable by car if you...
  14. camday

King of Ballarat 2011

As far as I know, round 1 is same/similar tracks to the first race last year, but hopefully those in the know can confirm this!
  15. camday

King of Ballarat 2011

Bump this back to the top, only a month away. Full details should be up very soon