Recent content by BruceWolk

1. B

clipless pedals

clipless or not For anyone beginning mountain biking, clip-less peddles can be a bit of a scare. Being attached to your bike can be confronting to say the least. You need to get over this, and you wont regret it once you have figured out how easy they are. And on the up side, if you have...
  2. B

Tattoo's?

A bamboo tattoo I got in Nothern Thailand !
  3. B

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

bike theft go wrong. So my brother was at blockbuster video, renting some vids, when he noticed someone hunched over his bike messing around with his lock. He watched for a min, and then when he saw the hack saw come out, he bolted out of the store to confront this theaf. The perp was...
  4. B

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

How to choose I have travelled allot for my age, lived in many different countries, and the though of choosing one place to live for the rest of my life seems wrong. With that said, in my later years, I hope I end up in a place like Margreat River WA. Drink lots a fantastic wines, surfing...
  5. B

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

that looks like lake louise area? nice choice
  6. B

HD 1080p Helmet Cam A must For All!

looks sweet how do you think this camer will andle snowboarding? in -20C @ 7000ft elevation? Love the idea of having this for mountain biking.......but multi sports even better! Hows the water proof casing unit?
  7. B

Santa Cruz Nomad

Nomad If your looking for a brand new Santa Cruz Nomad, I had one I just brouht over from Canada. Its complete bike, but willing to sell frame and parts seperate. (Complete with 2009 Santa Cruz build kit. If your keen we can talk prices. In Brisbane, but coming down to Sydney over holidays, can...
  8. B

Why is Canada so good (trail wise)?

Hello OZ Canadian rider here to throw in his 2 cents. Yes, we have lots of riding in Canada, all accross the country. We also have way more mountain bikers than Australia, and twice as many bike shops to choose from, and with the US so close, the deals on bikes a very good. The trails in...
  9. B

Lights?

NiteRider NiteRider TriNewt. Been riding with this light for a year now, and love the beam of light it produces. running time: high: 3:30 hours low: 7 hours good luck
  10. B

Hey Members

New to the Rotorburn scene, and just wanted to say hello. Just moved to Brisbane from Canada a few months ago. Tying to get use to riding in the heat ! Never thought I would say this, but I miss riding in the cold ! LOL:) Been riding at Daisy Hill a bit, and quite like the tracks there...
  11. B

newbie question- 29ers

Choosing the right bike When it comes to choosing the right bike, as a newbie, you are in a very tough spot. Right now, there are so many good bikes out there, so many different combinations of components to choos from. How to make the right choice. "Do your homework" ! I have been...
  12. B

Little Things You Hate

brisbane drivers ! oblivious to anyone else on the road people who hear you come behind them on the trail, can here your coming in fast, and don't get out of the way !
  13. B

Avid Elixir crack

I have had the same thing happen to my Ultimate juicy's.........its just bad luck ! wether you go with the elixirs or the juicy's parts can brake. Had my new Ultimate juicys for a year now, bashed then up a few time and still kicking strong. good luck
  14. B

The last movie you've last watched last

The Hangover Just watched it ! If your looking for a movie that will make you laugh your ass off ! this one is a good pic. and Mike Tyson has an amzing cameo ! Enjoy 8/10:)
  15. B

Santa Cruz, Nomad/ Blur LT Vs Yeti, ASR 7/ 575

Can't go wrong with SC I have a brand new SC Nomad for sale. Med frame with the 2009 SC Build kit. An amazing bike ! I am considering selling in parts, but ideally would love to sell whole thing. If any of there parts interest you, let me know. Fox Float RC2 36 forks DHX Air rear...