1. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

Its not old Grant... 03/06/06.
  2. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

Why...?Need 10 characters...
  3. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

Get Over It. Emo is just as much a fashion trend as being a surfy, a lad, a homie or a skater...maybe even a MTBer. People can do whatever the fuck they want to themselves... If they want to wear skinny legs, make up, have fringes, then let them fucken do it and stop being such dicks about...
  4. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

I know A LOT of emos, and not one of them slits there wrists. Every single one of them is happy with there life. Just because they wear black clothes, have piercings, tattoos, fringes and listen to hardcore/screamo/emo/whatever doesnt mean shit ( All of which I do, and Im not Emo). Emo is...
  5. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

I dont know, I was trying to think of one for us, and couldnt...
  6. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

On my car... Or sitting at least. AT least Emos dont go around stealing things and starting fights for no reason. But I'm not Emo...?
  7. Browny_T

stance blunts or statics ?

Why do you need knew forks? Keep the ones you have till they break... Dont waste your money for nothing. On the other hand, I have 05 drop offs and love em...
  8. Browny_T

so emo and stuff.

Being an 'Emo' is just like being involved in other subculture... Surfers wear surf brands and surf, skaters wear skate brands and skate... Just as Emos wear band shirts and skinny legs and listen to music. I remember a time when everyone surfed just because it was a cool thing to do, it...
  9. Browny_T

2nd hand in the for sale section? A lot cheaper...
  10. Browny_T

Why do you want Manitou so bad? Minutes arent too bad, I have had a spin on them... Even for street/jumping. Even Shermans... Its up to you really...
  11. Browny_T

If they have being good to you then why do you need new ones? Why not save for longer and get the best on the market? Ultimately its up to you though...
  12. Browny_T

7 Year Scratch... Sorta

Ha, thanks... 25 tooth up front, 12 on the rear... so pretty much 2:1 I brought the frame 2nd hand for $400, its being sitting around for almost a year, and I finnally got the cash to build it up, so happy. Yeah, I have being thinking of maybe lowering the travel on the forks a little...
  13. Browny_T

7 Year Scratch... Sorta

Got my "new" bike yesterday... I cant believe how good it feels to ride, feels so solid, yet easy to move around. Specs... Frame: Banshee Scratch Forks: 05 Drop Offs QR20 Bar: NS X-Up Stem: NS Moto R Wheel: Atomlab Trailpimp laced onto a Tuffneck SS F Wheel: 20 mm Shimano Laced to...
  14. Browny_T

The Tour Thread. (slayer, sodom, suicidal tendencies, soundwave added)

Hawthorne Heights are playing in August this year... 7/31 Springfield, MO @ OZARK EMPIRE FAIR 8/6 Melbourne, @ THE HI-FI 8/8 Melbourne, @ THE HI-FI 8/9 Sydney, @ THE ROUNDHOUSE 8/10 Fortitude Valley, @ ARENA ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
  15. Browny_T

Tuffnic Hubs?

...Tuffneck...? If thats what you mean, I just got a single speedon my rear, sounds great, looks great, and runs sooooo well. No probs, I reckon its a great hub and definately recommend it...