Recent content by Bomb446

1. B

please delete

....well so far at least 2 of your 3 posts have been completely pointless....well done.
  2. B

Chainguide for BMX?

E13 make adapters for bikes without ISCG mounts.
  3. B

The best Fox 40, world champion custom: number 201

But feeling good doesn't necessarily make you any faster. Perhaps it's just the effect of marketing making you think that they perform better. ;)
  4. B

Little Things You Hate

Trust me, looking in your wallet after a night out and finding only slightly less money than you had( a good feeling), only to check your bank balance later and find it $90 less is far far worse... note for future-don't take my wallet with me :o
  5. B

'Hey dude, Can I have a go @ your bike?' @ your local BMX track.

The simple solution is to carry a big plank with nails in it and act like a dog with rabies. No-ones gonna come near you...
  6. B

What do you ride?

A dinosaur.
  7. B

Hottest 100 of all time.

Wish by NIN should be in there somewhere surely?
  8. B

Little Things You Hate

The smell of ball sweat.... and the price of stupidly small and inexpensive to produce parts that are vital in the running of an engine.....
  9. B

Rave.

that looks kinda like a cross between shuffling and crip walking.....
  10. B

World Cup World Cup #5 - DH Results - Maribor

Whats happened to Rennie?, he hasn't finished well in any of the races thos year.... and Peat flatted toaster
  11. B

Recommend me an ISP

Another -1 for Telstra. Chose the wrong plan and went like 6Gbb over the limit, got a $1800 phone bill.....:mad:
  12. B

Did you start on a hardtail? Tell me about it!

You have to be smooth to be fast on a hardtail, it gives you good line choice for when you do get a dually.
  13. B

Archived UCI DH WC winners?

95-Vouilloz 96-Vouilloz 97-Corrado Herin 98-Vouilloz 99-Vouilloz 00-Vouilloz 01-Minnaar 02-Peat 03-Rennie 04-Peat 05-Minnaar 06-Peat 07-Hill 08-Minnaar
  14. B

Most overrated bands?

Seriously, how are Iron Maiden overrated?
  15. B

Carbon handlebars

What style of riding?