Recent content by Blanc

1. B

my bullit

Yeah, thats a 1999 Super 8. The following year they took the front end from the Super 8 and made a new swing arm to form the Bullit. And hence took the swing arm from the 1999 Super 8 and made a new front end to form the new 2000 - 2001 Super 8. Then in 2002, they made them 150mm spacing and...
  2. B

Pimed Street YZ0

TX Quando Hub Im curious about TX Quando Hubs. A couple of people run them and they are apparently awesome hubs for trails and 4X. But i have never seen them in any shops, where did you get yours from? What are they like?
  3. B

Bennie and his Pushi (05 Kona Stuff)

Awesome Thats a nice bike. You've made a 17" kona look GOOD. Which is saying something. I dont like 17" bikes because im a small bloke and i think they just look too big and XCish. But with triple crowns they look sexy. And the mag 30s just top it off. Putting a 24" rear wheel on the...
  4. B

SC chameleon and dbr pro.

I love 02 DJ1s!!! I just got some 02 DJ2s and i have always wanted 02 DJ1s. They are so much lighter than newer DJs and they have a better feel to them. They have nice and quick rebound like jump forks should.
  5. B

Da Bomb CR8

I walked into Pushi about 10 months ago and i saw this bike sitting there for $650, and i thought it looked like a pretty good deal. It was owned by one of the staff and was only a couple of months old. (The bike was exactly the same as it is now except it had DMR Sidekick rigid forks, v8...