Recent content by big ral

1. B

favorite rider

Jared Graves, awesome style, succeeds with whatever he comits to, hopefully he will be back to his 2005 form in his dh.
  2. B

sam hill leaving the iron pony?

The rumour at the end of last year was the Minnaar was joining Trek.
  3. B

World Champs at Val di Sole ITA

11 mins til the freecaster coverage begins! I'm pumped! Now down to 10
  4. B

Sam Hill in 09???

AS deep as the syndicates pockets are, I don't think that they could afford 5 top level DHers, Sam would only go their if Rennie leaves and Peaty retires. I think Sam if he decides to leave IH will go to someone like Specialized or Trek, both of whom have top of the line DH bikes and extremelly...
  5. B

Where is Rennie at?

He's doing better this season than he was last season.
  6. B

What do you do when your bored in class ?

What I do is break pencils in half and then you dip it into a glue stick and throw it at the roof. It should stick o the roof and then at the end of the year the person with the most pencils on the roof wins something.
  7. B

New GTR

The thing with the GTR is that has extremely high performance for a decent price, these two things don't quite add up. Nissan will be making money by having the warranty extremely strict, like if you go to a track day after you have to take your car to a Nissan Garage and the will charge people...
  8. B

2008 Year 12 thread

I'm doing VCE, subjects: Maths Methods English Physics IT Applications Visual Communication and Design Hoping to get around 90.
  9. B

Australian Team for 2008 UCI MTB World Championships

Its good to see all the dedicated 4X guys getting a shot, rather than having the DH guys doing both.
  10. B

Farewell to Littermag

Does this mean there will be no Maribor coverage? I love their world cup coverage.
  11. B

Maribor WC#1 - Top 3 Men and Women

Mens: 1. Hill 2. G. Atherton 3. Barel Womens: 1. R. Atherton 2. Jonnier 3.Moseley
  12. B

Motor racing discussion

Go Kubica, awesome driver crazily underated, anyone taking bets on what lap Massa will stick his car into the wall. Mosely should do something he should have done a long time ago.... quit.
  13. B

All you sneaker freaks!

I have a pair of Jordan XX3 allstar editions, they are insane, i'm afraid to wear them to play bball.
  14. B

2008 UCI Trade Teams

The UCI have just put all the trade teams for 2008 up on there website. http://www.uci.ch/templates/BUILTIN-NOFRAMES/Template1/layout.asp?MenuId=MTUxNjQ Couple of interesting things up there regarding Aussie riders Mitchell Delfs on Kenda Tomac team with Filip Polc. Shaun O'connor down...
  15. B

Bos forks and shocks brand new!

Who are BOS sponsoring this year on the world cup scene?