Recent content by benes91

1. B

NSW WTB Cove Sanchez

Item: WTB Cove Sanchez Dirt Jumper Location: NSW Price range/Willing to Pay:work out a deal with seller willing to pay freight Extra Info:looking to replace my cove sanchez which was stolen please let me know if you have one for sale
  2. B

Soldddddddd :)

cove mate ill give u 800 cash for it
  3. B

**SOLD**Cove Sanchez 4x/jump hardtail**SOLD**

cove sanchez if you changed the parts what would you change and would you take $1000
  4. B

cove sanchez no sorry that was my limit a $1000 please accept, i wanted those parts that were on the bike that you mentioned in the add if you change your mind please contact me thankz benes91
  5. B

cove sanchez ill give u $1000 i really want the bike and can pick the bike up tomorrow arvo, wats your phone number and you live at winston hills right
  6. B

cove sanchez ill give you $800 cash
  7. B

cove sanchez hi im riding a raleigh piece of shit and its got snapped cranks and the frame is snapped im really interested in the cove but i would like the whole bike due to i dont have any good parts to put on it i can probaly only get $800-900 but thats it thankz benes91
  8. B

cove sanchez hi... waiting on reply from the private message that i sent you. wat size is it? please consider my offer i would really like the bike thankz