Recent content by bb7 rider

1. B

NSW Sold

Haha easy, I have a angle grinder
  2. B

NSW Sold

Item: 2014 BH Bikes lynx 6 650b 20" XL size red/black Location: NSW Lane cove Item Condition: Amazing, still with original tires, very low ks. Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1900 ONO Extra Info: Original stem was way to long (110mm) so selling with 50mm atherton...
  3. B

AUS J-Blood is back. Chris re-takes the XC Mens Nationals

yes yes bitchessss yessssss
  4. B

Appalache Real - Link Plates

appalache hey man, jamie at balfa uk bought everything to do with appalache from the canadian owners about 10 months ago, so probably the best guy to get in touch with to try and get some. it looks like the 06 model which they only made about 20 units
  5. B

ec90 sl/slx forks, anyone using them?

hey man im buy far not the most experienced roadie but i have been running ec90sl forks on my bmc team machine for a while and they have been amazing, very stiff and comfortable. i also weigh 90kgs too so they must be doing there job strength wise.
  6. B

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

pabst blue ribbon! you know its good cause it won a blue ribbon.
  7. B

The ultimate Townhill bike...WTF?!

hey cell or mark, sweet lets get cell mountain bikes cracking here is my feedback and what i wanna see from cell mtb. lets get a frame designed hell i got heaps allready designed ill give u one. nice competative dh frame, spec it with your oem deals and sponser 4 up and coming aussie...
  8. B

custom-built police bicycles take to the streets

oh yeh totally get this feeling as well, plus labour costs of building a custom bike and did they get oem prices for parts etc? seriously i am pretty sure a giant talon would prob perform close to as good at an 8th of the total build price. But yeh any idea of the custom built hillbrick frame...
  9. B

neither did i but thats not to say another hard working syd police officer doesnt need more congrats on his amazing effort! great stuff working 4 days and off for 4 and still manages to win what an aussie. see look at all that stuff you guys pack into a giant talon, doing great really keep it...
  10. B

forget i said anything, im taking the day off now as im not as fearless as some. oh thats right im not home im overseas racing for a 5 month season sorry will have to leave you to the fantastic job your doing in that squad constable xanto i know plenty of couriers that are hardcore drug runners...
  11. B

yeh not at all, the guys do well on those things most of us would have bikes probablly worth alot more than them also. imagine trying to ride down stairs on the older models with weinman rims and v brakes, atleast they get some discs and stronger wheels now. Still nothing compared to alot of us...
  12. B

MTB Rear shock on a solar car.

yeh i remember UTS buying 4 fox floats off us for some kind of robotic thing, must have been a big ass robot.
  13. B

prob had about 50 of these chases while being a courier, please it aint a pre pubescent im awesome etc etc its just a fact these guys are loaded up and are police officers trained as police officers not bike riders the bikes are mainly there to easily arrest criminals on foot etc and do that...
  14. B

are you joking? if anyone calls them self a rider tries to get away and actually gets caught by one of these guys with all the extra gear they have to carry, can you please give up cycling.
  15. B

MSC bikes: Are they any good?

if by vetran you mean maybe 26 and still pinning elite while being one of the best on sunn around 98 99 then yeh he is vetran.