Recent content by antonfourie

1. antonfourie

Central Coast Ourimbah DH this weekend

Round 1 of the CCMTB club DH series, and round 1 of the State Series, held over two days this is the perfect track to race as a intro to DH racing. Saturday practice from 9:30 till 3:00 Sunday practice from 8:30 to 11:30 Sunday racing is from 12:00pm Entry is $80 for both days or $50 for...
  2. antonfourie

Demo days are dead?

Mondraker has one at least once a month and is available on request too!
  3. antonfourie

Newcastle Resurrection

Yes it sure is ..
  4. antonfourie

New bike time!

That is RRP, can do a better price than that, who actually pays RRP anyway ... Seriously though, don't be scared to ask for a deal
  5. antonfourie

New bike time!

Should have bought a Mondraker then ....
  6. antonfourie

What protection?

I have POC, it is the most comfortable that I have used
  7. antonfourie

What should I buy ?

http://mondraker.com.au/2016Bikes/Foxy.html $3500 ..
  8. antonfourie

Marzocchi 350 cr

Its going to be hard to suggest seen as I run 55 psi in my 36's and am over 85kg ... down to preference .. Rule of thumb for setup is over a few rides on your local and different trails, play with the pressure so that you almost bottom out at least once on the ride, no point in having the...
  9. antonfourie

Shipping a bike from Vancouver/Whistler to Melbourne.... HELP.....

These guys have been good in the past http://www.packsend.com.au/
  10. antonfourie

Marzocchi 350 cr

They are great value for money and since they moved the manufacturing back from China they are super reliable. We had them on our Enduro range last year on the lower end models but have been better than the pikes on some of the higher spec models.
  11. antonfourie

Passportes Du Soleil

Always, but foam so deep you are completely covered !
  12. antonfourie

Zee or XT shadow+ for 1x10?

Which means that the XT is going to be better quality than the Zee
  13. antonfourie

Yep short cage is for single front close range cassette like what you use on a DH bike
  14. antonfourie

Passportes Du Soleil

Make sure that you attend a foam party in Morzine ....
  15. antonfourie

So lets explain this a little more Zee is the old Saint, who's intended purpose was DH, with a 11-26 cassette, however it was not as good as hoped and hence why it is now a lower end product. There is the new Saint for DH which is now much better than before. Either way both Saint and Zee...