Recent content by Andrei

1. Andrei

NSW Sold

Pictures Here are some pics.
  2. Andrei

NSW Sold

SOLDt Item: 2011 Corsair Marque size small (26") Location: Blue Mtns Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Moving O/S Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Low and slack even before it was trendy. Bike is in great condition and has been well looked after. Bearing were replaced...
  3. Andrei

Snakes

Saw a dead death adder at the carpark at the bottom of the Oaks single track. Never seen one before.
  4. Andrei

NSW Sold

Item: 2014 Banshee Rune - Currently 26" Location: Penrith Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: Call Johno on Spec: Frame: 2014 Large with 26" and 27.5" dropouts Forks: 2015 Pike RC3 26" Shock: CC DB Air CS XV (recently rebuilt...
  5. Andrei

Monarch rebound issues - suspension gurus please help

Hi all, I have a new Monarch Plus Rc3 debonair. Originally came off a Nomad. The shock is now in a Corsair Marque. Base tune was ML. I have swapped out the tune assembly to an LL3. I'm running about 120 PSI to get 25% sag, and have also gheto reduced the air volume. The low speed rebound is...
  6. Andrei

Saddle height

As I mentioned in my og post. I found a few different methods including the one you just linked. I was wondering what people are actually doing and what results they are getting...
  7. Andrei

Saddle height

How are you setting your saddle height? Are you using: 1. Voodoo 2. Trial and error 3. Measure and calculate I just did a search on the interwebs and there seems to be a few different methods. I found and am wanting to try the "inseam x 109%" which gives me a saddle height of 83cm from pedal to...
  8. Andrei

Monarch Plus shim stack

Thank you, Well yes that makes sense now. I think that the extra low tune will be best in the Marque. As it is now with the Med rebound Low comp, the compression still feels over damped.
  9. Andrei

Monarch Plus shim stack

Hi guys, Can someone please explain what the difference is between the following two tune assemblies (in particular what CF-60/80lbs stands for): 11.4118.023.051 - Tune Assy, Monarch Plus Reb-Low/Comp-Low 3 (CF-60lbs ), LF-320, B1 and 11.4118.023.052 - Tune Assy, Monarch Plus...
  10. Andrei

Play in new pike djs.

This is just a Pike thing. they all do it. When I installed mine I thought that the headset was loose.
  11. Andrei

HT Components flat and clipless pedals.

Look up ridetheline racing products on fb. They are the ozzy distributor for HT. I have some AE01 they are light thin and strong. Easy to rebuild too. I know a few ppl who ride the X1 and they rate them. Close in feel to a flat pedal.
  12. Andrei

NSW SOLD 2013 Factory Series 36 FLOAT 26 170 FIT RC2

Sold pending payment.
  13. Andrei

NSW SOLD 2013 Factory Series 36 FLOAT 26 170 FIT RC2

Item: 2013 Factory Series 36 FLOAT 26 170 FIT RC2 Location: Blue Mountains Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Too much fork for me Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: 170mm travel (I think they can be increased to 180mm) tapered steerer 178mm 26" Pictures: yup
  14. Andrei

NSW Rockshox Monarch+ 216x63mm (8.5x2.5")

The link you refer to is sold. Well that's what he told me anyway.
  15. Andrei

NSW Rock Shox Monarch+ rc3 216x63 SOLD

PM sent this morning. Cheers