Recent content by Airbourne Unit

1. A

888's SOLD, WC's up

they would be aftermarket crowns. they look like they are in great nick, and im sure they are great forks, its just important people know what they are buying
  2. A

888's SOLD, WC's up

06's all had flat crowns didnt they? and red stickering...
  3. A

Weighing in at 8.64kg......

aaaahhh, crate men. i tell you what, travelling from geelong to melbourne on the train everyday sucks balls, but finding new cratemen just entertains me enough not to shoot myself. i mean really, who would actually wreck a 12 foot man of crates with a doodle? whoever did the one who was...
  4. A

Post your Kona.

here ya go. not the most recent one, i have single crowns on now, but if you want huck, i can.....
  5. A

Weighing in at 8.64kg......

i can just about see the crate man climbing the fence. nice bike, and forget what people say, rigids are the bomb
  6. A

maldon - ride nights

hey guys, im moving back to castlemaine soon after living in geelong for 5 years, and ill be really keen to get in on the action so close to home. Fridays are best for me, and i might even be able to bring the Patrol along for a few shuttles, pretty much necessary anyway, as the...
  7. A

Downhill/4X track Castlemaine/Maldon

yes, there was once a time where id go into town and ride the jumps and park, it make me so depressed, me and my mate davido make our own on private land where the kid not come and break. but we not unleash onto public until there all done, which could be a while, as we both work in melbourne...
  8. A

hmm, the hills i have probly arnt long enough on my land for a good sized DH, nice little setup for DJ, maybe even 4X. i attached a photo of me jumps, cant really see much, and that was taken a while ago, as its a work in progress. got some nice hills coming down either side, just out of...
  9. A

hears the lowdown mate, being a castlemaine local myself. castlemaine up until recently has been (and probly still is) over powered by the one and only bike shope in town, castlemaine cycles, run by a man who is unwilling to accept any other form of MTB'ing other than XC in its rawest form...
  10. A

Anglesea bike park ride day and 4x/dj competition

ive got a few hours in already, its pretty windy though. what sort of catagories will you be holding for the races? having never raced 4X before, but being 22 i dare say ill be lobbed in with all the speed merchants. oh well, it will be good to give it a go
  11. A

Anglesea bike park ride day and 4x/dj competition

ill be there for sure. might head down tomorow to check the course out, get some runs in. are the dirt jumps good now? last time i was down their, getting a good line was 'challenging' to say the least.
  12. A

WTB: 24" specific frame, eg. Agent Smith

crank this back to the top, any love?
  13. A

WTB: 24" specific frame, eg. Agent Smith

Item: Like the title suggests, a 24 inch specific mountain bike frame. Would like one of the Agent bikes, smith or flow, but lets see what else is available also Price: Depends on the frame, condition and extras, but will pay for quality. Location: Would prefer pick up from...
  14. A

Found, please move ot found section or delete

FOUND, all done, thankyou
  15. A

Found, please move ot found section or delete

Item: 20mm front brake adapter, 8 inch, to suite marzocchi fork. will also accept one for manitou fork, same spec location: melbourne, castlemaine, geelong. its an easy thing to post though, ill pay price: fair price, lets see some parts first though extra info: not much to say, only...