2. A

QLD Fox 32 Talas CTD *SOLD*

Interested in selling your axle?
  3. A

Fox 36 Float RC2 Fork -SOLD

what size axle do they take?
  4. A

Mount Buller new EPIC trail

The epic is more than enough climbing for one day. why not do stone fly one day with misty/corn hill/delatite and epic on another?
  5. A

1x10 without a chainguide

NW wearing out fast? So i swaped the old nw chainring which had around 2500 km on it off my old bike onto the new only to have alot of noise coming from it under load. The chains on my old bike where all replaced before they wore to much, just thought i'd get a bit more life out of it. Any...
  6. A

Forrest Trail Conditions?

Hi mate, Was out this morning and rode all the southern trails which were damp but still in good condition a day of fine weather and they'll be good to go. The Northern trails are always dryer and with the exception of a few puddles are riding great, well worth the trip.
  7. A

Forrest latest conditions

Any been riding forrest lately? How are the trail conditions? Imagine its still pretty wet down there but is it worth a drive from Melbourne?
  8. A

BSC closes down

recovery missiion Any Ex BSC staff that may be browsing this thread? Can you tell me where my DT Swiss Tricon Wheelset may have been sent to be repaired? I Know it didn't go to Dirtworks but can't recall where it was being sent, going to do a ring around and try and track it down. Not...
  9. A

Sold

Pics How those pictures coming along?
  10. A

Adjustable Seat Posts

Its the i950 and i got it from jenson, after reading reviews i wasn't expecting any play. As i said i got it today and have only been riding up and down the road, chances are i may not notice it on the trail.
  11. A

Adjustable Seat Posts

KS owners Just got my KS today and am pretty excited about hitting the trails tomorrow but i just have one small niggling issue, i have about 1 mm vertical play in my post and find it very noticable when transfering my weight back on it. Is this normal? Bit dissapointed if it is. Maybe i...
  12. A

VIC Lysterfield Park

Pretty sure he's talking about the trails that start opposite the enterence to follow me which have yellow tape across the start and a shit load of dead branches littering the trail head.
  13. A

wombat

Anyone even bothered going to wobat lately? Thinking it will still be a mud bath but would like to here from someone in the know.
  14. A

Garmin edge 705 help

Hi guys, have recently purchased a 705 which has been brillant and am trying to decide what format to buy maps in? I have already decided that i am going to fork out the cash for the australian topo but can't decide if i should get the sd card, download the maps and then i could update...
  15. A

*****sold*******Commencal Meta 5.5.2

Hey mate, this may be a long shot but is your bike still up for sale? If your interested give me a call on 0422599798. Cheers, Aron