Recent content by addmin

1. A

RECOVERED - NSW - Orbea Aqua road bike

UPDATE: Bike was recovered last night with the help of Kings Cross Police - was driving down Darlinghurst Rd and saw it chained up - cops got it back.. happy days! Bike: Orbea Aqua road bike. Colour: White with orange highlights. Date it was stolen: Friday 26 February 2016 between...
  2. A

NSW Sold

Interesting Trades Considered.
  3. A

NSW Sold

Sold........
  4. A

Little Things You Love

Southerly's
  5. A

Pickup Lines

Guy: You know.. you look a lot like my 5th girlfriend Girl: How many have there been? Guy: ... 4
  6. A

Pickup Lines

Guy: Hey do you know what material this is (pointing to his shirt) Girl: No/ is it cottton/whatever Guy: It's boyfriend material...
  7. A

Mass BitTorrent Lawsuits Set To Plague Australia

So they are going to launch 9000 odd lawsuits in the hope that some will settle out of court and then what? Actually take the rest to court?
  8. A

Delete

has he made any contact with you yet?
  9. A

Delete

I think you're misinformed. I heard he is working in a brothel in Tibet .
  10. A

Baby spiders everywhere.

I'm in Eastern Sydney, and yes, they are everywhere: Big ones, Small ones, Extremely large ones...huntsman's mainly
  11. A

STOLEN NSW Eastern Suburbs SYD 2 x Gary Fisher dual susp MTB's

Any chance of some pictures and a contact number? I'm in Bondi so will keep an eye out
  12. A

Is this a scammer?

Very True. However, don't we give out the same bank details every time we get paid via direct deposit on here, or on ebay, etc.. Opens up a complete new discussion about internet banking/shopping
  13. A

Is this a scammer?

I have a friend who actually managed to get money from a scammer... It was one of those email scams in which a scammer claims that you have won some ridiculous amount of money in a lottery which you never entered. Anyway, to prove themselves, the scammers deposit $20 or so into your bank...
  14. A

Year 12 2010!

Law - hopefully at USD, UNSW, or UTS. Failing that, a diploma in law through the LPAB, and something like an arts degree on the side
  15. A

Year 12 2010!

yer.. 4-5 is probably what i'm looking at... maybe one or two longer days